Chapter 8 : Which one was the circus again?

I guess really long chapters are just my writing style now huh....

Anyways! Next chapter! Let's get to it. Hope you enjoy :)

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise'

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Play as you read)

Aqua : "Come on you guys! The show's about to start." She says as she pulls both me and Pekora towards the big tent.

"We know this." I say with a deadpan expression.

Pekora : "Can't we get some cotton candy at least peko? You didn't let us go to the petting zoo outside." She whines as we passed an area that had some small animals in them for children to pet. All of them seemed friendly.

"Why go there when I got the cutest little bunny right here~" I take the opportunity to toy with her. I get a little closer to her face to try and add more to it.

Pekora : "Shut up (L/N)-kun, I know it." She says smugly as she deflects my compliment on the spot, yet I see a small smile on her face.

"Ohohoho~ The confidence of this one." I like having a challenge. It makes it all the more rewarding once you break past the shell and get a reaction from them.

"Oof!" I feel an elbow hit my stomach. I see Aqua look at my with an annoyed expression before continuing to drag us. I look over to Pekora.

"What was that about?" She shrugs and looks just as confused as I do. We reach the opening of the circus tent.

"Oh! Stand's right there, knock yourself out." I point next to the entrance where a Cotton candy stand is. The guy sees me pointing and politely waves to us with a smile. I wave back to him.

Aqua : "No time!" She says as she tugs harder at us and pulls us inside the circus tent. Swatting open the curtains as she does so. Pekora looking at the confectionaries with sadness as we pass the stand. I take a look behind to see the guy sigh sadly at the loss of potential customers.

'Sorry bud....'

Pekora : "My cotton candyyyyyyy!" She whines with an outstretched hand as the curtain closes and we can no longer see the cotton candy stand. The inside of the tent looked like your typical circus. They were a few people in their seats already but the place isn't necessarily full. We walk past a band of some sort, dressed up in clown costumes, that was playing the music we could hear from all the way outside. They give as a friendly wave as we go by. I see an empty open area surrounded by stands for the audience to sit at. The area I believe would be used by the performers once the show starts.

 The area I believe would be used by the performers once the show starts