Chapter 14 : Kapu

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise*

What you doing reading this highlighted message for? Go drink some water! Treat your body to some hydration. You deserve it champ!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hololive production offices

3rd person P.O.V

Flare and Mel were walking down one of the many hallways. Although, one of them was walking much weaker and slower than the other.

Flare : "So who'd you think would win in a fight? Sans or Rengoku? Personally, I'd think Sans would juuuust take it. But that could just be me being biased."

Mel : "Uhuh................." She mumbles with no energy as her feet drag on the floor. Not listening at all.

Flare : "Like I mean, they're both pretty fast. But Sans I'd feel like would be faster. After all he's also got teleporting to help him with agility. Plus, he's got pretty good range attacks with his Gaster blasters."

Mel : ".........Is that so.........?"

Flare : "But on the flip side, Rengoku's pretty durable since he's a Hashira. Exceptionally so when compared to Sans." She crosses her arms in thought.

Mel : "...........True ..............................."

Flare : "Hey, are you even listening?" She stops and looks back at her friend. Mel slowly stopping right behind her. She notices her friend was acting akin to a sloth than to what she actually was.

Mel : "Yeah............ I just can't wait......... for this day to be over............" She says with a tired expression while holding her stomach with one hand.

Flare : "We just got here." She says with a deadpan expression at her.

Mel : "I know..... Its just that........"

*Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* A very loud stomach growl rumbles. Shocking Flare.

Mel : "I'm a little hungry........" She groans out while her walking becomes even more limp.

Flare : "Jesus christ, I thought that Robo-chan fired her blast in the building again..." She said in shock from the sound of the girl's stomach.

Flare : "Let's just go to the cafeteria. I think today they're serving western style lunch." She said, feeling a little peckish herself even though she did have breakfast earlier.

Mel : "...........Flare-chan............ Normal food won't cut it.....this time.."

Flare : "Oh right. Vampire... So let's go to the blood bank."

Mel : "N-no use Flare-chan......."

Flashback

Inside the tokyo blood bank.