Chapter 12(Part 1) : "Why are you STILL here!?"

Eyyyyyyyy Wuzzup everyone!

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise*

This chapter might be a little shorter. But don't worry, It'll be a two parter. So part 2 won't take too long to come out.

Hope you enjoy :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Holohouse

In English

3rd person P.O.V

A new day had rolled by in the Holohouse. Two of its occupants sat in front of Coco's streaming setup. The two were just about to start today's stream for Coco and were making last minute preparations before starting. The dragon looking as happy as ever, while (Y/N) looked at her with confusion.

(Y/N) P.O.V

In English

Coco continues checking the streaming software after having asked me to do something. I blink twice in surprise. 

"You want me to say what when you start the stream?" She stops looking at the computer and turns to me with a smile.

Coco : "Good morning Motherfucker~!!!" She says as she does a little pose.

"....But its afternoon now." Her face becomes very pouty in response.

Coco : "I know! Its just my catchphrase!"

"Hmmmmm... Alrigh-"

Coco : "And besides, you just woke up like 5 minutes ago."

"In my defense, I only got like three or four hours of actual sleep..." I say as I reach over to her desk and grab the cup of coffee I made myself before coming into the room.

"*Siiiiiiiiiiiip*"

Coco : "Huh!? Why?" I take a few more sips of the brew before answering.

"Ah~ That's that good shit! Anyways, Its not my fault. Rushia kept me up all night long!" I excuse. Coco's face gains a bit of blush and she smiles smugly at me. I facepalm.

Brain : '....You realize how wrong that sounded right?'

'The second I said it out loud, yes...' I think as I slide my hand off my face.

"I meant after the Mario party with the others, Aqua wanted to play some fighterz.... and well... Let's just say I was still a bit salty after fighting Watame..." I explain as I avoid eye contact.