Chapter 2 : "Why couldn't I have just stayed in my bed...?"

Thank you all so much for the support on the story and I do apologize for the wait.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise*

_________________________________________

Dawn had broke on another beautiful day in Japan. A man can be seen peacefully sleeping in their newly rented home. Not a single care in the world and enjoying utter bliss. That peace and bliss however was shattered in an instant.

(Y/N) P.O.V

*Hey (Y/N). It is now 6 A.M. It is time to get up* A female robotic voice stated. (Y/N) pulled the blanket over his head out of annoyance.

"....five more minutes....." I said sleepily.

*I cannot allow you to do that (Y/N).* The voice replied

".....Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase?" I whined.

*No. We both know that is a lie. Now wake up.* The robotic voice stated

"No." I refused.

*Wake up!" It said somewhat annoyed now.

"No!" I said like a stubborn child.

*Wake. Up.* It said sternly

"Pbbbbt!" I blew a raspberry at it as a sign of defiance. The voice audibly sighed.

*Fine. Be that way.* It said followed by silence. I got in a more comfortable position as I tried to go back to sleep.

'Heh....(Y/N) 1......ANNA 0-' My smug thoughts were interrupted by something that made my heart sink in fear.

*Initiating 'stubborn (Y/N)wakeup.exe'* Out of instinct I covered my head with a pillow to block what was to come.

'She wouldn't...' But she did.

*SCOOOOOOOOOOOTLLLLAAAAAAND FOOOOOOREEEEEEVVVEEEERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* It shouted and then started playing extremely loud ,annoying, and bass boosted variant of 'Scotland the brave.'

"Cease!" I reached for my phone to try and muffle the sound.

*You think that would stop me (Y/N)?......Heh, think again!*

*SCOOOTLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD FOOOOOOORRRREEEEEVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!* The ear rape started to play again but this time the sound was coming from outside and was far louder than my phone. It was shaking the bedroom windows out of the sheer volume. I ran out of bed and opened the curtains wildly to see where the noises were coming from.

"ANNA STOP!!!! I'M UP!!!" I pleaded with her after I saw where it came from. It was coming from the car I was using to scout Japan. A Nissan GTR Nismo edition which Nissan themselves let me borrow for my journey.