Chapter 17 : When it rains, it pours!

Kiara : "Kikiri kick!"

Rugal : "AGAIN! But with more genocide and input reading!"

*Thanks to the tutelage of her new master. Kiara's streams have now been banned in Mexico.*

I am a little sad that the new boss Rugal didn't absolutely wreck my shit though..... Do I have Stockholm syndrome for thinking that?

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*Action/Noise*

________________________________________________________________________________

Deep within the ocean's waters

3rd person P.O.V

In English.

As the sounds of the ocean waters echoed throughout the vast sea. All manner of creature's swam about doing their own natural duties.  Schools of fish swimming together, finding safety in numbers. Crustations roaming on the seabed along with the coral. Watching for any stray fish that's wondered to far to have as their next meal.  There were the sea turtles that passively swam around. Not bothering any other of their fellow marine life. And of course there were the giant whales that none of which dared to approach.

However, ALL groups of underwater life stayed faaaar away from what they all agreed, was the most dangerous of them all. 

A certain blue shark girl casually drifted along as she listened intently to another demi-human in front of her. The girl seemed to be an Orca demi-human with tribal markings on her face and body.

 The girl seemed to be an Orca demi-human with tribal markings on her face and body

??? : "Huh? Yeah I know the closest way to the surface. Okay, so what you want do is swim right back down that east coral reef over there." The orca girl motioning over to her left as she talked.

Gura : "Uh huh." She nodded.

??? : "It'll be on your left after you pass the ridge."

Gura : "On my left after a ridge. Okay." She said to herself as a way to remember.

??? : "If you see the wreck of a sunken submarine, you've gone to far."

Gura : "What's a submarine?" She tilted her head.

??? : "It's these things the surface dwellers use to swim deep down with us. You'll know it when you see it. Its this massive thing that's kinda shaped like a dildo. But not actually since its made of metal and covered in coral. But then again, anything can be one if you're feeling up to the challenge..." She said as she started trailing off.

Gura : "... what?" She blinked with vacant eyes. Taken off guard by that.

??? : "And it also has this huge gaping hole in the side of it." Her explanation continued.

Gura : "Uh huh...."  She said feeling a little uncomfortable.

??? : "You know who else has a huge gaping hole~?" She wiggled her eyebrows at the shark.