B i l a n g LXXXI

What will happen to my sister? The prince is already married to someone else. I want to check her and ask her but at the same time I want to let her rest. This might be too much for her.

"What happened?" I looked up at Haeth when I went out of the mansion. He immediately came to me.

I shook my head trying to supress my tears. Why am I crying? I'm a man. Sister never taught me how to cry!

"I'm going to train, don't bother me." I said. I walk passed by him to go to the training ground where I usually spend my time when i'm here at the Duke's manse. I heard Haeth's foostep. "Stop following me. Didn't you hear what I said?" I asked starting to get irritated.

"You look so down Theodore."

"Don't bother." I said. I'm probably like my sister Arthia, stone hearted. But probably the softer version of her because I was just raised by her.

"B-but.." I sighed before turning to Haeth.

"I said don't bother me. Saan doon ang magulo para hindi mo maintindihan?" I asked him with so much anger. He looks startled with my burst out so I turn around.

"Your sister will be okay!" I didn't look at him and enter the training ground. I went first inside the small fortress to change clothes.

"She will not be okay." I said and opened the locker that is for me. I took out my training clothes. "She's angry and will forever be." I said. Right, madness is what my sister is made of. She won't be Arthia if she's not mad.

I removed my clothes.

"Don't you have classes Sir?" I shut my eyes tightly. I glared at Haeth who's just standing far behind me.

"I told you to stop bothering me!" I need to think. I need to think how will I handle my sister's new situation.

She wants to ruin our father's manse and bring their family to dirt herself and I think that something inside her will be a burden. It'll actually be good if she decides to remove it. Knowing her, sure she will. And no one will dare to defy her. Even me, I think that getting rid of the child inside of her will do her good. No one wants it from the very beginning. I'm very sure of it.

"Why do you keep following me?" I asked and glared at him. "Do you want me to get rid of you?" I said, my thought's mixed up already.

"I'm your friend and f-friends stay with each other on their hard times."

"When?" I asked.

"H-huh?" Haeth's thin brows curled up.

"When did I became your friend? As far as I can remeber you're just my servant and I told you not to bother me." I said with the last string of my patience. I shook my head when he started walking towards me. "Go away Haeth, I'm not your friend." I said and walk passed by him holding my sword.

"Y-you look sad so I want to comfort y-you."  I moved away my hand before he could even hold it.

"I see that your work is not the only thing you want to lose." I paused. "Why are you trying to help your master when he never ask you to? Is it worth your life?" He looks startled with my question, I even saw fear in his eyes. Pathetic.

But how can fear and determination came into his eyes at the same time? I looked away.

"Because I like you." He said. I saw tears in his eyes. He's trying his best so it won't fall.

"Don't bother. It's not very crucial." I said and walk away.

I only like my sister. My only business is my sister. Haeth will just be a burden if I welcome him.

Someone told me that emotions will just make me overwhelm and it won't help me at anything, it might be my very downfall.

"I like you Theodore!" He shouted. I continue walking without looking back at him.

Maybe next time, when I'm also able to feel something like that.

My sister raised me well, no feeling of sympathy or tender towards anyone, just like her.

Right, not only our brown eyes made us identical, also our heart.

Right? 

I'm just like that lady who has a purple hair..

••