B i l a n g LXIII

I look at lady Cecilà who's busy looking at Sir Brandon as if she's testing him if she'll tell the truth or what.

I look away.

What is Tia doing at the moment? I want to see her.

Am I relevant here anyway? It looks like the two have their own world.

"Where are you from Cecilà?" Duke's eyes darkened. I played with the small box in my hand.

"Brandon you don't hav--"

"Tell me so we can prevent what happened before." The Duke said determined, he sounds mad but he's totally not.

I look at Sir Brandon's eyes that is full of sincerety, he's looking at lady Cecilà. I bit my lower lip before licking it.

I wonder, do I look like that when I look at Tia?

Probably not. Tia doesn't like affection since then so I tried my best to hide my emotions and agree to everything she want, since it looks like she doesn't get what she wanted before I met her. I want to spoil her, she deserves it.

"I'll prevent that Brandon, you don't have to kno--"

"Tell me Cecilà!" His voiced roared on the whole room.

"You told me that Tia will..die." Sir Brandon glimpsed at me. I sighed.

Who says I will let that happen?

"She will pero I'll try to prevent it and minimize tradegy!" Lady Cecilà said determined. I want to ask something but I'll sound rude. She might look young but the Duke told me that Cecilà did not age.

Probably magic?

I don't know anything about their story but looking at the Duke, it looks like he cherish the lady.

"How will you do it Cecilà? Will you leave me again?" I looked at the Duke.

He said those words with so much emotion. I wish I could say that to Tia too without fear of losing her after.

What do I do?

I want Tia myself but I can't get a hold of her, scared to lose her.

I need to play safe if I want her besides me. Kahit ibigay ko ang mundo sa kanya desidido na sya sa gusto nya.

She doesn't want to stay and wanted death after she fulfill her desires.

Should I go with her?

Shall we great underworld together?

Shall I kiss death with her?

I wanted to. I'll probably will if ever. And that's how insane I am. Maybe someone casted a spell on the princes of this Empire to be madly inlove with Tia?

Inlove?

I am inlove with Tia?

I'm just the same with my step-brothers. Will do anything for Tia. I clenched my hands still holding the small box.

I was drowned with my thoughts when I heard the two again.

"The prince should marry Arthia before her 19th birthday!" Cecilà is looking at me. I looked down on the box in my hand and lossened my grip.

"You want me to marry Arthia?" I asked.

"Cailevi is already engaged.." Sir Brandon look at me. "Will you let go of Arthia instead?" I wasn't startled with his question. I already expected that.

I shook my head and sighed heavily.

"What do you think uncle?" I asked and smile a little.

"You wanted throne.." He looked at lady Cecilà. "You can't have both Arthia and the throne at the same time, sure you'll lose one."  I smiled and look on the box in my hand.

"Brandon don't say something like that! I told you we can prevent it only if Arthia cooperate."

"Base on experience, I see." I said smiling at the Duke. "I won't repeat your mistake uncle." I said. "Don't you think Tia and I is a good match?" I played with the little box on my hand. "We're both greedy." He stopped and look at Cecilà who's standing and switching her eyes to me and to the Duke. "I'll have the throne and Tia by my side at the same time."

I might sound obssessed but it doesn't matter. Everyone is obssessed when it comes to their lady and the throne.

"I'll have both no matter what." I said determined.

"Yes!" We both looked at lady Cecilà. "Kaya ako na-inlove sayo e!" My brows shot up. Lady Cecilà chuckled. "But i'm simping the Duke more since..he's a dad..dy." Both Sir Brandon and I are looking at her confused, sure we both did not understand her.

"Take the throne before Arthia's birthday Levi." My attention shifted to the Duke. "Marry Lady Inos to secure authority, sure you'll earn her father's followers too." I stopped.

"Marry Arthia!" I did not look at lady Cecilà.

"You can do whatever you want after you take after the throne, I won't do anything anymore." He looked at Lady Cecilà with so much contentment in his eyes.

"I'll eliminate first the real rival." I said.

"Sansebastian!" I wrinkled my forehead at Lady Cecilà when she said that bastard's name.

"How did you know?" I asked. She just shrugged her shoulder and laugh.

"That's all I know." She pouted. "I was just spoiled that Arthia will die in fire..again."

"Again?" Her eyes widened as if she was startled with my question. She laughed awakwardly and move to the Duke. She did not answer me. "Tell me." She shook her and and zipped her mouth.

If you won't tell me I shall know myself. There's something on what she said, sounds impossible but with Tia's madness with her family.. I think there's something I don't know and I'm not supposed to know.

"I should go meet Arthia since I'll be gone for a while." I said and stand up. I opened the door and ready to leave when the Sir speak.

"That's a promise ring." The Duke is looking at the box in my hand. He looks serious. "I hope you will be able to give that to her." He said.

I just nod and turn around to leave. I looked everywhere at Tia but she's not in the manse. Did she go shopping?

While going downstairs I stopped mid way when I noticed a pair of eyes glaring at me. I saw Tia on the first step of the stair. I walk to her, she did not bother to smile and just look at me boredly.

"What?" She asked. I just smiled while looking at her brown eyes, alluring.

I shook my head, already contented.

"I'll be gone for a while." I said. "When I come back, I'll give you the head--" I stopped when I realized that it might be too much. "A finger of my enemy you're asking."

"Don't kill Luxius." I stopped, what's with Luxius that changed her mind? We already planned to kill everyone, from the Emperor to his foe and followers, so why?

What she asked makes me want to kill Luxius more.

"I'll think about that." I looked down on her fingers. Will this fit?

Will she accept this?

I expected her to walk passed by me since she's not talking anymore but she speak again.

"When will you leave?" She asked and look away. "You should come back safe." She said. I can't help but to smile.

My heart is aching, I don't know why.

Will I die? That's why she's telling me these?

"Let's have dinner before you leave or ride a horse." She played with her fingers.

My hand moved on its own and caress her purple hair, pretty.

"Alright, anything you want Tia."

••