B i l a n g LXXI

"Arthia isn't this pretty?" I look at lady Cecilà when she showed me a green ruffled long dress. I just look at the dress and to her. She's got a nice taste in clothing but I don't know why am I accompanying her in her shopping!

How did I even get here?

"I'm gonna buy this!" She talked to the store person. I sighed and accidentally look at the white dress infront of me.

It's a long dress, it'll reach the ground, off shoulder and has a small yellow flowers as design. I raised one of my eyebrown before walking to it. It's not my usual style, it's very simple but it got my eye. I check the silk with my hands, from the dress my eyes drifted on the ring on my finger.

"That's a simple dress. I'd like to wear something like that on a beach wedding." I look at lady Cecilà.

"Beach wedding?" I asked. That's foreign or I haven't read something like that yet?

She looks startled with my question and sighed after like it's the hardest question she heard.

"Have you ever seen an ocean?" I shook my head.

"I've read it on a book." I said. Ocean is where fishes live, it's a huge water place which has waves made by wind.

"Beach wedding is getting married in the ocean." She said.

"That's impossible." I said. She laughed and tap my shoulder. I immediately move away. She's actually rude and impolite.

"Duh, I'll show you a beach wedding soon!" She said and laugh like a villain. I just look at her. "Brandon and I will get married!" She said. I watched enjoy her delusion. I went back to the couch and wait for her to finish her shopping.

I'm busy scrolling with the magazine when I heard people enters the store. I did not move to look at them. The ladies are nosy.

"Oh my gosh Lady Laissè!" I raised my head with my brows shot up. They dared to disturb me.

"Yes?" I asked the familiar lady. "Lady Dieje." I smiled a little. "Lady Tabin." I said.

They smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping." Duh, obviously.

I closed my eyes tightly when I realized something. I glared at lady Cecilà. I've been adopting her manners and foreign words!

I closed the magazine and look at the two ladies. They are watching me with a smile don their face. They look excited.

"You really look pretty with your purple hair!" Lady Dieje said.

"I am always watching you from afar when there's a banquet!" I smiled and played with my long hair. "Your hair is glowing when the light touches it."

"My!" I said. "I thank you." I said. "You two are always pretty." I said to be polite.

What the hell lady Cecilà is still doing there? I want to go home and have a tea or check Levi, his preparation on his wedding.

I watch their eyes became wide while looking on my fingers.

"You're engaged?!" They asked loudly even the store's staffs look at us. I smiled and look at the ring on my finger.

What are you doing there?

As if the ring will answer my question. I shook my head and showed then the ring. It even sparkled.

"The prince gave it to me." I honestly said. Their eyes widened more. "But it's not an engagement ring." Since Levi is getting married already.

I stopped when I felt like my heart ached for a little or it was my imagination? I shrugged it away and smiled at the ladies.

"Sino sa mga prinsipe?" Lady Tabin asked excitedly.

I shrugged my shoulder. I won't answer that question.

"You know I'm friend with all the prince." I smiled.

"It can't be the first prince since he's getting married with Lady Inos." I watched them talk. I sit back on the couch and glanced at lady Cecilà busy giggling with the dresses while assisted by some store's staff. I sighed, she's like a kid.

I sipped on my juice.

"Lady Inos is unfortunate!" My eyes drifted back to the two lady.

"Right, the first prince is just a son of a maid."

"For sure gagamitin lang si lady Inos ng prinsipe."

"Or the prince is actually inlove with her since she's beautiful and kind."

"Right, I heard marami ang nanunuyo kay Lady Inos!"

"Sure they'll live a happy life if the prince is actually inlove with her!"

I bit my lower lip and look at them. I don't like what's comming out from their mouth. I'm trying to be patient with them.

I played with the straw of my juice.

"Prince Cailevi will go to another war if he doesn't get married with Lady Inos."

"Ano sa tingin mo Lady Arthia?" They look at me. I smiled at them sweetly and showed then the ring infront of me.

"Isn't this pretty?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh! Ofcourse, a royalty gave to the lady!" Lady Dieje giggled.

"It was the first prince who gave this to me." I said and stand up. Their eyes widened. "So when I slap someone they'll be able to taste diamond."

They moved away when I started walking forward. I smiled and look at the ring.

"But I won't waste my energy to slap a ladies with no class." I looked down on the coffee table and take my juice.

I am sociable but they somehow got on my nerves. They're talking behind a royalty.

"Arthia!" I heard lady Cecilà but before she could run to me I already spilled the juice on the two ladies.

"The first prin--Levi and I are close friends, I don't think I can tolerate your rudeness to the prince." I said and let the glass fell on the floor.

I heard a loud crashed, the glass shattered.

"Oh my gosh!" Lady Cecilà pulled me back. I smiled at the two ladies before sitting back on the couch.

"Rude!" I heard Lady Tabin said. I did not look at her and play with the ring.

Kapag nasinagan ng araw ng singsing may lalabas na maliliit na salita dito. Marahuyo, it's written with diamonds and you'll only see it when you light it.

"The rumors are true, lady Lilliene is better than you!"

I sighed and look at lady Cecilà.

"When will you be done?" I asked but lady Cecilà only answered me by openning her mouth as if she didn't expected what she's witnessing right now.

••