B i l a n g XII

"Ah--ack!" Umilingawngaw ang tili ko sa buong paligid.

My hand is trembling.

"L-lady!" Hindi ko alam kung umiiyak na ba si Den o ano.

"B-bakit hindi ko mabuhat?" I shouted. My hand is under the sword and I can't even lift it. Caesar is just watching me. "Help me!" I almost cried.

"I already told you My lady to think twice. Sword is not a toy you can just swing around." Caesar said and take back his sword. Masama ko syang tiningnan. "Its too much for your frail body, milady."

"Stupid sword!" I shouted and walk away.

Den followed me rushing.

"Are you hurt somewhere Lady Arthia?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and remove the stuffy coat and throw it somewhere, Den catches it.

"I won't learn swordmanship anymore." I said so down.

Why is it have to be that heavy?

Its depressing!

All week I was down because of it and my servants are concern not knowing why Im so down.

"I though we'll go shopping sister?" I look at the bug who's bugging me again.

"Fine." I said.

We rode kalesa down to town, the little bug besides me is so excited while Im here feeling down because I can't even lift a single sword.

I haven't called or face Caesar yet, Im so embarass.

"Im gonna buy you a lot of dresses sister!" He said as  if I can't afford to buy my stuffs. I just rolled my eyes. Den and this bug's nanny were very fond of him.

I sigh when we reach the first store.

I was immediately cheered up when I saw the new design of clothes.

"Wow, wow!" I said, Theodore  is just watching me look for clothes.

"I'll see the new trend for the month and give me a rack of clothes for little boy like that thing!" I pointed Theodore who sat on the sofa.

"It must be your rumored brother Lady Arthia?!" The store manager must have known me, well I shop here all the time.

"Maybe." I said then sat besides Theodore.

"Just choose whatever you like sister, I'll buy it for you." I laughed at his statement.

"You think you can give me everything I want you bug?" I asked.

"What is it that my sister desire?" He asked as if he's not a child.

"When I say everything in this store, will you buy it?" I don't know why Im riding with him.

Maybe I see my past self to him?

A carefree and arrogant?

Oh what do you mean past self?

Maybe I see myself in this thing.

We're both arrogant and mean.

He doesn't even look shock when I said everything in this store as if he expected me to say that.

"If that's what you wanted sister, I'll even buy you a botique of your own." This 6 years old kid is all talk!

As if he can.

"And where did you get the money to buy?" I asked and stood up, two racks of clothes came, one for this thing and my, fabulous skirts!

"I was born rich and you know, I inherited the wealth of Lio." He said proudly.

I don't know what happened next but everything he tries fit him well as if those clothes were made for him.

And I was the one who ended up paying everything!

I rolled my eyes, feeling tired. It's our fifth store, we already bought gift for Den, his nanny, the Head maid and specially Samsha, Im still trying to gain her favor!

"Let's go to that sword store!" He pointed a shabby place and runs to it, followed by his nanny.

I immediately followed the bug and he's already holding a sword amaze by it. My eyes widened.

"H-how the hell?" I asked my self, even Den is shock watching Theodore hold a sword. It may not be the same sword as Caesar's but I can tell its heavy because the blacksmith is caution same with the nanny.

"This is a great one!" Theodore said not minding the people around him. "Nanny pay for this." Nilapag nya ang sandata at tumingin sa akin.

"I'll pay for it!" I said then look at Den who immediately payed the blacksmith.

While riding kasela I asked Theodore.

"Where did you learn to hold a sword?" I asked.

"I started holding a wooden sword when I was four." It may be a toy. "Then a metal sword when I was five, I started training swordmanship way early unlike the kids my age." He smiled. "What do you think sister? Maybe I was born to wield a sword huh?" He said like a child he is.

"You're indeed amazing." I said, he stop, he looks at me with his serious eyes.

I see my eyes somewhat.

"You just praised me!" He shouted. "I shall protect you with that sword you bought me sister!" I look at him. "Im thankful you are my sister!"

That's right! If I can't hold a sword I can just have someone wield for me, and this bug will do the job.