B i l a n g XLVI

I look at Den infront of me. She looks away and focus on cleaning my room when she noticed my gaze.

"Where have you been?" I asked her. "You're not in the manse when I looked for you." I said.

"I-i went to the marketplace my lady." She said.

"Why are you shuttering?" I asked.

"I-i don't feel good m-my lady." I look at her. I put the hair brush on my vanity.

"You should take a rest then." I said watching her movements.

She immediately nod.

"T-then I'll call Aira to clean your room." She said and immediately leave.

I look back at the mirror. What's wrong with Den these days? She's been acting like that for the past days.

Also Levi, I haven't seen him yesterday and today. Where is he now?

Enjoying himself with his fianceè?

I look at my purple hair, should I cut his short since I died before having a long hair like this and it's that time of the moon already.

Someone entered my room but I'm busy thinking about my hair.

When I thought it was just Aira, I was wrong. I look at Levi's reflection infront of me.

"What's that?" I asked looking at the box he's holding.

"A gift." He said and put it infront of me. I open it. It's a golden brown hair piece, there's a lot of different design with the same color.

"Where have you been?" I asked and tried one.

I really should cut my hair, I think it'll suit this hair accessory.

"I saved someone." I look at him, she move back and sat on the couch behind us.

"Who?"

Lady Inos?

"You don't have to know." He said and played with the stuff that was place in the table.

"Im gonna burn Laissè manse 3 days from now--" I stopped when I heard something got broken in my doorway. Den is now cleaning the tea set she broke.

"I-im sorry m-y lady." She said.

I look at Levi, he's still busy playing with the pen and book.

"Alright, I'll ready everything." He said not giving me any attention. I look at Den again, her hands are shaking as she clean her mess.

She's nervous because she broke those set?

I lick my lip and stood up, I walk to Levi. He raised his head to me.

"That looks good on you." He said.

"Everything is." I said and sat infront of me. "When will you kill the Emperor and Luxius." I heard something shattered again. I look at Den.

I look at Levi, he put back the the pen and book before standing up.

"I'll kill them soon." He said. "Everything's ready." He said. "I'll just think about the aftermath later, your desire comes first." He turn his back on me. "I should work hard." He said then walk passed by Den as if she's not there.

"Did you hear?" I asked Den. "You know what's my plan from the start, but you look startled." She did not look at me. "Take care of yourself." I said. And open the book infront of me to continue reading it.

"L-lady." I look at her and raise my brow. Her eyes were teary.

"What's that sorry look in your face?" I asked her.

"I-i broke your favorite tea set." She said.

"It's fine." I said and focus on the book.

She can't be fooling around turning her back on me. I killed her before and I can do the same again.

Now that I decided to let her live, she can't betray me.

"T-then I shall prepare another one." She said and immediately turn her back.

I watch her.

I just shook my head and focus on the book.

"She can't be.." I whispered.

"Pardon me, but how can you say that?" I look at Aira, she just entered my room. I played with my lips as I watch  her.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't just trust a servant like that." She said.

"That's why I don't trust you." I said. "Just do your job and don't pluck your nose in my business." I said annoyed.

I look back on the book. I caress the hand written letters I saw.

It's Levi's.

"How can you look so aesthetic in everything?"

••

Moon = Year (in this world).