CHAPTER 4

Socorro Ricks

At noon I went to the mall to buy some stuffs I will need for my every day use, just in case the Philippines don't have the products I'm using. If you're asking me, well I'm very much conservative when it comes to my personal things.

I only use one brand especially when it concerns my skin care products.

After I finished I went to the supermarket to grab some food ingredients for our dinner.

Walking to the meat section with a cart which I'm adjoin of.

" A teenage who's doing grocery is quite surprising, doesn't it.. "

I stunned by hearing that voice behind me. I know who was that and I'm shocked it's been a week, how come he still recognized me?

Also how did he know that I'm a teenager. Is he stalking me?, or did he paid someone to check my backgrounds?

If ever, why would he do something like that. What will he gain in doing so. He's not a type of a person that would stalk someone and intrude it's personal background it's far from his state in life. Except if he's into something.......something against....us.

And remembering what happen days ago. There is a big chances that my speculations are true. Is he here to get revenge on me for cursing him. But why it so soon?

Or am I just over reacting?

My breath hitched as I felt an arm wrapped around my small waist and pulled me close which made me leaned to the person behind me.

The question is who was the person I'm leaning on? I don't have any clue  cause I haven't look at my back.

" Not that feisty anymore baby, why? ", I gasped when I realized it was him I'm leaning on. My body tensed not able to move even breath hard.

I was about to pull away but he stopped me by tightening his hold. I am trapped to his mascular built that's why it's hard for me to move.

" Let me go Mr. ", I warned as I manage to control my voice not wanting to get everyone's attention since we are here in a public place.

" Why would I, if it's more comfortable doing this to you sweetheart. ", He whispered near my ear which made me shivered in instant. His breath brushed on the side of my neck same to my ear.

I swallowed hard while thinking ways how I'm going to be free from his grip. I struggled trying to get away from him again but it just made my situation more worse than lately.

His grip tightened even more that almost made me hard to breath gladly he lowered his arm on my abdomen but still I don't like the idea of him holding me as if I am his.

" That won't help bab-

" You and your endearments. Will you stop addressing me in to those! ", I said through gritted teeth.

My irritation grew bigger as I still can't get off of him while he still have the guts to address me into those unpleasant endearments. He's stranger to me but the way he act seems we already know each other.

For the fuck sake I don't even know his name.

" But I love call-

" And the hell I would love it too? ", I mocked and he became silent.

" Let go of me if you don't want me to scream Mr. So move away and I will do the same and I'm serious. ", I managed my voice to sound brave so he'll convince himself that I am serious with my threats.

" Do it baby I won't stop you...but I will appreciate it more if you're screaming in my bed...with pleasure of course moaning my name and panting in so much ecstacy beneath me. ",He said emphasizing the second to the last word of his sentence. I felt my whole face turned crimson.

My breathing became ragged as I felt the tip of his tongue poking my ear which sent thousand of volts. As much as I want to entertain this feeling but not in a situation like this. Note that he's humiliating me in to crowd and damn again he's stranger.

I want to shout but I couldn't because of the other people around us that might notice what's really going on. I don't want to create any commotion even I wanted to defend my self to this conceited man.

What I'm being frustrated more was, my last key to be freed of him was useless. My threat is just nothing to him he shot it back to me.

I stood there for a minute letting him to savour the feeling while I'm thinking another way nor solution.

To my surprise he stop, instead he made his way in front of me. Since he's taller than me I need to tilt my head so I could see him in the eyes.

I see his eyes glistening, his lips being plastered by his signatured smirk. His hair that looks shiny and soft. His chiselled jaw. If we met in a good way there is a chance that I  will consider you as my type of a man knowing how gorgeous he is.

Luckily not.

It took me surprise when he move closer to me until he's only inches away from me.

My eyes widened when I saw his eyes showing desire. I swallowed hard. I want to step back but I can't move. Did he put a spell on me?

Is he going to kiss me? But why?

His second move took me surprise even more when he moved closer to me and only stopped when he's face was only inches away against mine. Where his minty breath fanned on my face. While to our body it's just our clothes that made us separate to each other.

A shivered run down my spine as he caress my neck with his right hand and placed his left arm behind me. My heartbeat thumps faster than it's normal beat.

" Can I kiss you?.... ", out of a sudden he asked.

He's asking for an approval it was obvious. But what will I say? Should I let him since he already kiss me on my ear. If I will give him what he want will he leave me alone?

My mouth parted when I felt his lips on my neck kissing it gently. My body arched and it became an access to him to explore my neck.

I bit my lower lip stopping myself to create any sensual noises. I want to pull away but I don't have enough strength especially when I'm already drown to his kisses.

Stranger! Stranger!

With that I am brought back to my senses. I pushed him which made him step back in few steps.

How reckless I am. How did I forgot that he's stranger to me? And let him kiss me. What have I done. Now probably he's thinking that I'm an easy girl that will let everyone kiss her.

I used my palms in wiping his trailed kisses on my face down to my neck wishing I could remove his sinful lips on me. I know it's impossible and I don't care.

I fixed myself before I looked to him. Considering it was a wrong move because I just saw his face that threw draggers on me and was darkened. If his look can kill by now I'm already dead.

He really look mad. What's wrong with this guy? If there's someone to be mad here it should be me not him.

" Why do you need to push me and wipe your face as if my kiss was tainted with a curse? ", he stated with his jaw being clench.

The nerve of this guy.

" Have you tried to visit a shrink? What do you think of me an easy girl? ", I said with a hint of sarcasm. " I don't even know your fucking name. " I muttered to myself not wanting him to hear it.

" I'm EXUR NAVARRO can I kiss you now? "

What the fuck!

LADYKITTEL