CHAPTER 33

Soccoro Ricks

Exur:

Baby sorry I can't make it tonight. I'll go home late so take care and don't wait for me anymore I don't want you to sleep late. Rocky will stay there until I get home don't worry. I miss you baby. I will make it up to you tomorrow promise.

Lately Exur became busy and receiving such messages like this one is not new to me anymore. Sometimes he arrives during midnight from the office.

I threw my phone to the bed not daring to send him a reply anymore cause I have nothing to say. He always tell tommorow tommorow and tommorow which apparently nothing of his tomorrows came true and I'm learning to get use to it.

The urge on me to complain is so strong yet, inner me will make me realize that not all the time his focus is on me, he have other priorities too and I'm lucky enough because he's trying to give me time, damn it he's a fucking businessman tycoon so what would I expect. Worse who I am to him right?

" Here we go again....stop it Coco stop belittling yourself. He told you that you're important to him right?, So there must be something.... ", I tried reassuring myself so the negativity will drift away and give me peace as it eats me that it can make me go insane well not also where I'm hoping too much.

I nearly feel being suffocated actually to the point that my rebellious side is tempting me wanting me to violate some of his given rules. Yesterday night I was planning to sneak as Rocky soon fell asleep in the living room and Exur took over time in his office so I can really escape at that moment if not because of my conscience maybe, maybe I had a chance to roam the night life freely.

Base on Exur's message he'll be late tonight so perhaps I'll try again right there's no harm in trying not unless you caught right?

I really need to get out of here so I can start on my investigation it was one of my reasons why I'm that itchy to be somewhere that is out of Exur's watch. I've been staying here more than a month now, I wasted enough time that's why I really need to take a move immediately.

And for Rock he's so easy to trick, I can pull a stunt on him without him realizing. Why not use my rebellious side this time right? This will surely work, no one slipped on me.
______________________________________

" Rock join me here have dinner with me, I can't finish this all I cooked a lot unfortunately Exur can't make it tonight. ", I told him the moment he passed by the counter therefore I made sure not to sound so greedy nor being force just my normal self so he won't suspense that I'm up to something which is really bad.

He looked at me suspiciously probably shocked because this is the first time I talked to him worse invite him to join me. Well why would I right as in the first place I get intimidated by his presence and not to mention how bulky he is which made him more scarier, it gives me creeps.

If not because of my hidden agenda there's no way in hell that I'll talk to him. I still love myself though gladly Exur well oriented him not to be close to me as much as possible and of course with my order.

I narrowed my left brow at him reason why he fixed his composure which is back to stoic.

" C'mon Rock I'm sure you're now hungry.....and if you don't want to eat with my presence you can get your dinner here and bring it wherever you want. Your choice. ", I added when I saw from my peripheral view that he didn't moved a bit from his location and just stayed silent, still eyeing me intently more on like scanning me.

As much as possible I don't want to look at him straightly on his eyes because who knows if he'll able to read something on my eyes that can make my whole effort turn into failed. I believe on my abilities in masking my true emotion especially how good I am in acting in front of people therefore this is different, I can loose something here and I'm afraid if what would that be.