EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other

Start from the beginning

"Who's sad?" Came a voice from the door.

We turned around to see Liam making his way inside. He came in and sat beside me on the couch. Pulling Ryan to himself, he made him sit on his lap.

"Who's sad?" Liam asked.

"Princess. I think she is sad because I said I won't play with her." Ryan said looking down with a sad face.

"Oh that's a very big issue." Liam said.

Ryan nodded his head sadly.

One more thing my baby cannot see his sister sad, he loves her too much so whenever she is sad he does everything he can to make her smile and same with Amelia whenever Ryan is sad she does everything she can to make him smile.

"Where is Princess? Let's try to make her happy then."

Ryan nodded.

"Dad!" Called Amelia, she came down running with Ryan's Captain America shield in her hand. When she finally reached to us she took deep breaths then held Ryan's hand and pulled him down from Liam's lap.

"Princess I-" Ryan tried to say something but Amelia cuts him off.

"Shh... Ray study. Complete homework." She said then made Ryan sit on the couch. "Dad no disturb Ray." She warned Liam.

I giggled, Liam looked at me then smiled.

"Dad but I have to tel-" Ryan started but Amelia glared at him and said "Sheild you beat."

I tried to understand it what she meant. I smiled at her she was warning him that she'll beat him with that shield if he doesn't complete his homework.

Amelia then went to Liam and sat on his lap telling him whatever she did all day. And complaining about Ryan.

Liam was listening to her with a smile on his face. Time to time she was looking at Ryan, keeping an eye on him while he was studying, when he was done she gave him a bright smile and said "Now Ray no punish."

Liam chuckled "Ya now he'll not get any punishments."

Liam kissed Amelia's cheek and she giggled.

"By the way, Dad has something for both of you." Liam said.

Amelia and Ryan both turned to Liam "What?" Both asked in unison.

Liam took a bag from the table and gave it to them, both peeped inside the bag and said with a bright smile "Chocolates!!"

Both took their bars of chocolates out with face filled with happiness "Thank you Dad."

I took the bag expecting one for me too, but there was none. With a sad look I turned to Liam, he just gave me an apologetic look.

"Mommy you can have some from me." Ryan offered looking at my sad face.

Amelia scanned my face then she came to me and offered her chocolate "Mommy me me."

I smiled and shook my head. "You both have it. I am good."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After telling both a story, when they were finally asleep I made my way towards my room. Liam was no where in the room, I sighed then went to the washroom. Changing into something comfortable, when I came back my phone vibrated. I looked at it to see a message from Liam.

Liam❤️

Come down.

You know where.