CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.

BELLA ADAMS

"Nanny fast I am getting late." I shouted from the door.

Nanny was in the kitchen packing cookies for Ryan. The day I told her that I didn't had any cookies left to give to Ryan, she started scolding me as if I ate all the cookies intentionally.

"Nanny." I shouted again.

"Coming." She came running and gave me the box. "Here take this and give it to him."

I nodded and was going out when she held my arm pulling me back, she glared at me and said "Don't you dare eat a single one. It's for him."

I rolled my eyes. "Nanny, it's the 10th time you are telling me that. I am not that evil to eat my poor baby's cookies." I said then kissed her cheeks. Releasing myself from her grip I said "However I'll have one or two or maybe more. Bye!"

"Bella." She shouted angrily.

"Bye." I shouted back laughing then I took a cab.

When I reached the mansion, I was making my way to Ryan's room when Maria came.

"Good Morning Maria." I said happily.

"Good Morning Bella." She replied. "Bella, sir wants to see you in his office."

"Mr. Parker?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why does he want to see me?"

"I don't know Bella. But he said that whenever you come I send you to his office first."

I nodded and started making my way towards his office.

Did I do something wrong?

Is he going to fire me?

Did that BBB complain about me?

What is it? I can't think of anything.

What have I done?

You'll know that soon baby.

I am scared af.

Oh you should be. Wait. Some quick suggestions.

What?

No extra talking.

No eye-fucking him.

No spacing out.

Ya. I think you are right. Thanks.

I knocked his office door, when I heard his voice saying 'come in' I entered.

There he was sitting on his chair behind the table working on his laptop. When I entered the room he looked up from his laptop.

Wait. He is wearing glasses?