2-9

The Rooster

I groaned at the ringing in my ears and swatted at whatever was poking my face

I groaned at the ringing in my ears and swatted at whatever was poking my face. Sheza, from what I could tell because of her whimpering, was over me and tapping my face with her paw. I groaned once more and turned to my side. My eyes glazed over as I weakly opened them. I noticed a few heads above me, Jotaro, Vincent, Avdol, Mr.Joestar and a blushing Diana as I rolled onto my back. I waved my arm over my eyes and greeted with my rough morning voice. "Morning guys..." Vincent refused to look at me and held an ocean blue turtleneck crop top above me. "Why are giving me this?"

"Umm... Warrior... your cherries are almost showing..."

I lowered my eyebrows, "Does it look like I care. They could be out in the open in public for all I care."

Vincent scowled, "Just put on the fucking top!"
I sat up and growled, "Fine! Your fault for looking pervert."
"Well sorry! Your breast are out there and we can't help it. We are men! We notice those even though some of us don't like noticing it."

I ripped the crop top out of his hands and took off my ripped up top, making sure I was facing away from everyone, and put it on. It showed off my toned stomach and all the scars that were there. "Damn, Lotus, you look like a torn up and stitched together teddy bear." Diana continued as she trailed off, "If teddy bears were tall... mermaids..."

I gave her a soft spoken smile and patted her head as Mr.Joestar put his hands on his hips and glared at me and my grandmother. "Ok, we are very close to Paris! Now, I want you two to explain everything... as we walk."

Luna smiled, "Sure. Let's start at the very beginning." I threw my head back in fake agony "LUUUUUNAAAA Nooooooooo not again."
Luna turned on her heel and roared, "Shut the fuck up Lotus, you used to listen to the story when you were younger so don't even start it."

I gave a pout as Pol patted my back.