Epilogue

Did you really think that was the end?

The adventure has just begun...

The young male stared out to the earth with a smile.

She had done well... but it's not time yet.

His messy black hair floated and swayed at each turn and move he made, "I'm so proud of you my love..."

He touched the spring water, making it ripple to his ex-Fiancée new lover, "But it's not time from you to go yet. I'm not supposed to do this, but, I am allowed to."

He looked up and beamed, "Oh! Hello dear readers! I didn't see you there! It's wonderful to meet you!"
He narrowed his eyes in mischief, "Especially you erasemyguts ,I've heard so much about you. I wish to thank you personally for making my creator so happy."

Loki gave a huge grin, "Now thats settled. Let's see what Morioh has in store for us Hmm?"

Loki grabbed a book from nearby, "Perhaps everything is not what it seems to be, perhaps... and old friend will come to play."

The water rippled to reveal the passing of many years until it stops upon a scene of the same lover, much older, sailing away from his young uncle.

"Ah, Diamond is Unbreakable, this seems to exciting."
His teal blue eyes flicked up at the screen, "Don't cha think dear reader?"

" His teal blue eyes flicked up at the screen, "Don't cha think dear reader?"