8

Leo

The Lion

Leo's are likely to express themselves in a dramatic, creative and assertive way. Leo's have great energy, courage and honesty

"RISE AND SHINE FUCKERS! ITS ANOTHER DAY ON THIS HELL WE CALL EARTH! THE BOAT IS HERE!!!"

I grunted as I rose from my laid position in the tree above everyone. Avdol looked up tired and smiled gently, "Good morning Eros. Did you sleep well? Are your wounds ok?"

I gave him a tired narrow of my red eyes and a thumbs up.
I suddenly felt my stomach burn with terrible heat and pain.

Stupid fucking cravings.

I scratched my neck and hung upside down, reaching my meat bag on the ground in front of everyone. I opened the flap and grabbed the bloody bag of raw meat.

Mmm deer meat.

I returned back to the tree above them and lowered my mask. I used my black nails(like dios but slightly longer) to rip the slab of meat off the rib cage and stuff it in my mouth, blood dripped from my mouth as I used my sharp teeth to lane the bone. I had three ribs before Luna patted the tree. "C'mon Eros. Finish your meal and then get on the boat. The boat is going to take us to Taiwan."

I held up a bloody thumb up to her and resumed to my meal.

I heard voices below me, Joseph and Polnareff.

"What's with the large duffel bag they always carry around? I just saw Eros grab it and take it with him into the trees."

"I don't know Polnareff, I'm sure it's nothing we need to worry about."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure now get your stuff and get on the boat."

I finally ate the rib cage and belched. Blood was everywhere, I had blood all over my face, front of my shirt and the wood around me. I sighed.

I'm a monster...

That's all they will see anyway.

I hate this.

Why am I still al— "Hey Eros! Are you ok up there?"

My thoughts were interrupted by Diana's honey-like voice. I looked over the branches as I put everything away. I gave her a thumbs up as well.

"Well we're waiting for you. I'll stay here for you!"
I hummed and zipped the bag up. I jumped down with the duffel bag and landed before Diana.

She smiled lightly up at me and held out her hand.

"Let's go!"

I took her small hand gently.

Maybe...