2-1

Rat

(Yes

(Yes... I'm using pictures because I'm a poor and lazy writer.)

"Whatcha got Vince?"

Vincent jumped at the sound of my voice when he heard it. He was wearing a button up tan shirt and a darker shade of tan pants. His hair was brushed back but had a few stray strands brushing his forehead, his lavender markings looked purple in the darkness that surrounded him. Fortuna, his stand, shifted next to him. Zeus came out in curiosity and glided next to her. Fortuna held her head in her hands in what looked like worry.
"Oh, my love, I haven't noticed you walking in. I see you've gotten rid of the chains that act as your belt! You should keep them on so I know where you are.

I smirked, "Sorry, no can do, it goes against my job. You clearly forgot that I'm an assassin and bodyguard right? I have to be silent so my target or victim doesn't know I'm there."

Vincent gave me a tired smile, "I see, I also see that your wearing your favorite shirt. It still fits you."

"Yeah it does... Hey Vince, do you think I should stop suppressing my breast or..."

"Yes. You need to stop suppressing them, it could damage them. Besides," he smirked, "I want to see everyone's reaction to your melons."

I glared at him, "I hate you."

"Awwww c'mon dear! You love me."

I rolled my eyes, "Like, yes. Love, no."

Vincent stood up and walked to me, "Easy Tiger, I would love to have melons like yours actually!"

I raised an eyebrow, "These weight a shit ton, imagine a baby elephant hanging onto your chest... that's what it feels like. We are going off track here, I noticed your actions yesterday and I wanted to ask," I leaned to match his height and grab his shoulder gently as I gazed at him with motherly soft eyes, "Are you ok?"

Vincent sighed, "Figures. Nothing gets past you does it? Heheh..." he looked up with tired eyes, "I saw a vision... I opened a portal and peered into it..." he confesses as he hit my shoulder with his forehead, "I-I saw death... so much death..."
"Relax buddy... it's ok... we've had this before. They are changeable, we can change it. It's ok. We've done it before, we can do it again."