2

"GUESS WHO DARLING!!!"

I was met with a bone crushing hug as soon as I entered my house.

I hummed a hello as Diana hugged Luna.

Luna January Esme

Stand: Gaia

I walked pass the two cheery ladies and into the kitchen to make coffee. Grandma Luna bid goodnight to Diana and stood next to me. She leaned over the counter and gazed at my face. Her dusty red eyes, not as glowing as mine, scanned my face and hair.

"Your probably angry with me Lotus... but I had too..."

I grunted as I sipped my coffee, "but you have to know... I did it to protect you. I'm so sorry... I didn't want to leave. Believe me. It hurt so much that I couldn't see you for all those months. Please... I know how to make up for it..."

I arched an eyebrow at Luna when she started fishing for something in her pockets of her many pocket jacket... her eyes gleamed as her pulled out a small glass case with a grey crystal inside. "Pressurized moon rock... into a crystal."

My eyes widened as I took off my sunglasses to get a better look. It was real.

She slid the glass case to me gently. "This is 100 percent real... it took a while but once I got back. I immediately located where you lived and want to give this to you... happy late 475th birthday my flower..."

I smiled as Granny Luna pulled me close and side hugged me. "I have something else...  my husband wanted to give this to you... before he died..." she looked at a small black box in her other hand sadly as she remembered my grandfather... she loved him... but not as much as her first crush, but she still loved grandpa.

She slid the tiny box in front of me. "He got this custom made... just for you..."

I gasped at the beautiful gem

I gasped at the beautiful gem. I frowned...

Oh grandpa...

Grandpa was a very kind and passionate man... he was selfless and eventually, his selflessness caused his death...