2-11

(Warning: Short chapter.)

"Is she going to be ok?" I stared at my best friend, Aphrodite smiled and sent me a silent nod

"Is she going to be ok?" I stared at my best friend, Aphrodite smiled and sent me a silent nod. "Lo, lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo."

I gave a sigh of relief, Today we have to got to the Eiffel tower to get the Atlantian Pearl. Kikmitu would be waiting for us at a restaurant before he leads us to the Pearl.

"Thanks Mom..."

Sheza had only sustained a broken collarbone, Aphrodite was quick to heal but the body has to rest. I felt so happy that my best friend was back...

Diana stayed next to Sheza, knowing how much she meant to me, "If you want, Me, Noriaki, Iggy and Avdol can stay here and watch over her while you guys go meet up Kikmitu!"

I tipped me hat, "That would be wonderful, thanks Diana."

I looked over at Avdol, "Please make sure everything goes okay. It cause I don't trust the two but I trust you even more." Avdol nodded and sat down his book, "You have my word Lotus."
Red Magician popped up and nodded in a determined look.

I flashed a smile full of gratitude to the duo and green asked to the car, "Alright... let's go."

Jotaro held my hand and brought it to his lap, "Relax, Sheza will be ok

Jotaro held my hand and brought it to his lap, "Relax, Sheza will be ok..." I nodded silently and focused my gaze to his hair and hat. The single strand of hair hung before his face. I pulled at it and chuckled when Jotaro jerked back, "Can you not?"
"Not what?"

"Mess with my hair?"

I flashed a sarcastic grin, "Well sorry mr.mullet."

"Mr.What?"
"Nothing."

The male looked grim, like something bad happened, "Kikmitu? What's the matter?" Asked Luna, she made a move to sit down with Kikmitu lashed out, "NO!! Don't sit do—"
A man, who looks like a human sized bowling ball, poke his head from the kitchen, he narrowed his eyes at Kikmitu before smiling at Luna, giving her a lovesick smile, "Good evening customer! You are so skinny!! Sit, sit, I'll whip you up a wonderful meal!"