[Prelude]

Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

The screaming...

The pain...

Blood everywhere...

It hurts.

But I have to face it, I need to endure it.

I look over to my friends, the ones I've learned to treasure.

The ones who I fight for.

The cut hurts.

But I will endure it for them.

Everything hurts.

But I will endure it for them.

Wind whistled in my ears, the blade sunk deep in my chest. Aqua eyes watch in horror as I make eye contact with them, with him.

I will endure it for Him.

"Hey Lotus, promise me something." Jotaro said as he looked up at the night sky.

"Promise you what?"

Jotaro turned to me, moonlight made his skin glow and his eyes shine brighter, "Promise me, that after this, you will be by my side for now on."

I smirked, "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Actually, I'm asking you to be my wife but we can go with the girlfriend thing."

I let the sentence sink in for a moment before paling, "Jotaro! We—I— ugh! Jotaro, you are only seventeen! I'm nineteen... almost twenty! You are still a minor!"

Jotaro nodded, "I know, but I'm going to be eighteen in a few days."

"Oh, so what exactly do you want for your birthday."

"I want you to be my wife."

I slapped his arm playfully, "Cut that out with the marriage shit!"

"Then be my girlfriend."

"Oh my god fine. After all this is done for, yes, I promise to be with you."

Jotaro leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Good, cause I don't plan on letting you go."

Sorry Jotaro.

Some promises I can't keep.

Goodbye Ocean Man.