1

(A/n I'm adding modern songs into this book cause I could not find any old songs that would fit the book, please don't attack me on this cause I enjoy writing unfinished books lol)

(Guide to Lotus)

Thoughts

Signing. (Without italics)

Writing (with italics)

Atlantian

"Eros!!!" chirped an overexcited 17 year old

I glanced over at the strawberry blonde girl behind me as she struggled to catch up.

Today was our first day of a new school...

Actually... her first day. I already graduated and is currently in college, but I'm her bodyguard so I have to stay with her 24/7. The girl, Delilah "Diana" Evergene Speedwagon. She is a daughter of a wealthy man... and granddaughter of Robert E.O Speedwagon. I work with the Speedwagon foundation to guard its treasures and help with research.

I gazed over silently as Diana straightened out her skirt. She tugged on my black lapel, gothic, long coat. It had the collar up to hide my face from the sides. If the collar didn't work, I had a face mask covering my nose and mouth, I kept a hat on that hid my eyes. The hat matched my hair and it looked as if it would fuse with it. The brim was long and had a silver crescent moon symbol next to a small golden skull.

(That's her coat, like Jotaro)

It hid my glowing red eyes... I hated them. I wished I had blue eyes... hell even brown, but I had to get red eyes from my father's side the family... even my grandma, Luna January Esme, has it. I was told that it's only a trait that the Esme family has... like the Star birthmark of the Joestars, ours is our red eyes.

I covered them with sunglasses...

I took off my hat and combed back my curly and untamed hair. I had a simple curl that covered my left eye. I noticed Diana's longing stare at my long and unruly hair and gestured my hair to her.