11

Scorpio

The Scorpion

(I'm just going to stop with the description since it does nothing but add useless information on the stand user.... fuck)

"Eros?"

"Eros?"

"Eros?"

"EROS!"

I grunted as a bright light shined above me. I moved my hand to shield my eyes. I growled and swatted who ever had nerve to get in my face. I'm happy that I my mask was still on. I rolled over, only the faceplant the floor.

"Yare yare daze, get off the floor."

I grumbled and pushed myself up. I stood up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. After the Libra stand attack, we decided to stick very close together. We are currently somewhere in India... I dunno... I lost track of time and soon forgot the goal, but Grandma Luna didn't. I turned and grabbed my bag. I could care less if Jotaro and Kakyoin is here, I had to room with the two last night, I needed to change out of my sleepwear. I pulled my hat back on after removing my pants. I changed into my black pants and removed my shirt.

"Eros. Why do you have wrappings all along your torso?"

I froze, Jotaro actually stopped smoking and turned his attention to me.

I need to lie.

Zeus appeared and signed for me, "I have a large scar down the center of my chest that constantly bruise and bleeds... I'd rather not get into how I got it... that topic is classified."

Kakyoin frowned, "Sorry if I brought up any unpleasant memories."

"Nah... you're fine Noriaki."

I walked over to him after I buttoned up a lavender shirt and patted his head. He chuckled and waved away my hands. "I also noticed your nails... Eros, how did you grow your nails that long?"

I took a quick glance at my nails, they are completely black and are exactly four inches long. They're considered claws. I shrugged. I never really trimmed or picked at my nails... they grew to that length. I watched as Kakyoin started asking questions, like my tattoos and my slits on the sides of my neck, I sorta panicked on that.

I closed the door after us as we packed up and headed downstairs. I heaved the bag of raw meat up to the back seat with me. I was starting to feel lightheaded. I needed to eat. I opened the bag to reveal only a few slabs of meat left.

Damn, we must have forgotten to buy the meat the other day!

I pulled out a dead salmon, a whole salmon, and walked off to the alleyway next to the hotel.

Stupid cravings.

I ripped off the head when I felt something sting my leg. I jerked my leg up and shook it. Tumbling out my pant leg was a large ass scorpion. It was the largest scorpion I've ever seen, it's black shell glinted in the morning rays of light as it started to shrivel up and curl onto its back with its legs up.