Surprise.

At Mark and Amy's place we all rushed ourselves to shower and start getting ready, the party begins in 2 hours and knowing Amy we will be late. Once out of the shower I pulled some clothes out of my bag I'd brought with me, a black high neck spaghetti strapped top that ties at the neck with a thin black ribbon and gold accents on the end, some tight black jeans and my favourite pair of sparkly silver vans.

I began straightening my hair when Amy burst in the room looking frantic.
"I don't know what to wear!!" She said panicked
"You can literally wear anything." I laughed.
"That's exactly my problem, I can wear anything!" She plopped on the bed where I was getting ready.
"Let me finish my hair and I'll help you." I rolled my eyes.
"Thank you." She sighed.
"Do you think he will enjoy tonight?" I asked.
"Without a doubt and he will love it because you're doing this for him." She grinned at me swinging her legs at the end of the bed.
"I really hope so!" I sighed as I finished my hair. "Okay let's go see your mess of a wardrobe."

Amy led me to her room and her wardrobe was exactly how I thought it would be, absolutely chock full and overflowing.
"This is why I don't know what to wear!" She threw her hands in the air and slapped them down on her legs.
"We will find something!" I grabbed her by her arms to reassure her.

We turned back to the wardrobe and both began pulling out different items of clothing, by the end of it there were clothes all over the room.
"What the hell is all this?!" Mark walked in shocked.
"Amy doesn't know what to wear.." I told him.
"So you have to destroy my room!?" He huffed.
"Sorry baby.." she trailed off. "Oh my god. IVE FOUND IT!" She yelled as she pulled out a knee length burgundy dress with a rose lace scattered along the skirt. Mark and I both rolled our eyes.
"Okay good, now put it on so we aren't late!" Mark hurried her and we both walked out the room.
"What a whirlwind that woman can be." I wiped my fake sweat off my forehead.
"You're telling me!" Mark laughed. "I live with the woman!"

After what seemed like forever, Amy was finally ready, her hair was curled and her makeup matched her dress.
"Can we go now?! Brian just messaged to say they'll be on their way soon!" I began getting anxious.
"Hey calm down (Y/N) it's okay! We will be there before he is!" Amy reassured me this time.
"Okay well let's go then!" I rushed both Mark and Amy out to Marks car and we were off.

By the time we'd made it back to Marks studio, cars were already piling up and parking in the street.
"See I told you we would be late!" I panicked more.
"We're not late you goose, you told everyone they could come earlier if they wanted." Amy laughed.
"Yeah.. well.. shut up.." I sighed and got out the car.

Mark unlocked the studio and we walked in, Amy and I began setting out the snacks and putting ice in a bucket for drinks and Mark started turning on all the party lights and music. Before we knew it, the room was filled with people we knew and loved greatly.

B: Hey, we will be there in 10!

Oh god now I'm getting nervous.

Ethans POV:
"Brian where are we going?" I whined.
"Stop your whinging you'll see in a minute." Brian laughed at me. "Before we go in you need to put this on!" He threw my favourite red and black bat shirt at me.
"Why..?" I began getting suspicious.
"Just do it.." he sighed.
"And why are you wearing a shirt?!" I asked him.
"Do you ever stop talking?" He looked at me and laughed.

We pulled up out the front of Marks studio and there were cars everywhere. He must be recording something with a bunch of people. I quickly changed into my shirt and got out of the car, following Brian to the door. As he opened the door I was greeted by a room full of people and decorations.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!" A bunch of people yelled out.
"Holy shit." I looked around as (Y/N) ran up to me.
"Happy birthday Eth!" She giggled "do you like it?"
"This is amazing, thank you baby girl." I started walking around with her hand in mine. "So is this where you've been all day?" I looked at her.
"I've been here and there, but mostly here." She laughed.
"I can't believe this, this is awesome." I pulled her in for a tight hug and kissed her passionately.

"Alright love birds, let's get the birthday boy a round of drinks." Tyler said pulling me away from (Y/N's) grip.
"What are we drinking?" I asked Tyler.
"Anything you want, here start with this!" He handed me a shot of something, I wasn't sure what it was but I downed it before grabbing myself a cider out of the fridge next to the table.

As I scanned around the room I saw so many familiar faces, Sean was here, so was Bob and Wade, Mark and Amy were here of course, Brian was in the corner chatting to some people I couldn't recognise because they were facing away from me.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and looked over my shoulder to see a tipsy (Y/N) cuddling me and swaying to the music.
"Can we dance please!" She said.
"Yeah okay we can do that!" I smiled and pulled her to an open area of the dance floor where we danced the night away.

I couldn't believe I had someone so thoughtful and kind in my life that would take up their free time to surprise me with a birthday party.

"I have another surprise for you later when we get home too." She smirked and stood up on her tippy toes to kiss me.
"And what is that?" I asked kissing her back.
"You'll have to wait and see." She giggled.