Dressing up.

After a few more hours at the con, we all met back up at the bus.
"(Y/N)!" Amy called out.
"What's up?" I smiled sweetly as we sat together on the small couch.
"Where did you and Ethan disappear to earlier?" She questioned.
"Uhh..." I felt my face heating up as I looked over to Ethan rubbing his neck just over the small purple hickey I made "we had to go do something.."
Amy's gaze caught mine on Ethans neck and she slapped me lightly on the arm "Do something eh?" She laughed
I nervously laughed back " I-uh yeah.. I mean we can't do anything in here and I was frustrated"
"You guys are terrible" she laughed at me "well anyway, what are you wearing tonight?!"
"What's tonight?!" I questioned totally oblivious
"The con after party?!" She said excitedly "only Youtubers and their guests, aka you and I, are allowed to go!" She continued as she pointed to the both of us.
"Oh shit I completely forgot about that and don't have anything to wear!" I rubbed the back of my neck slightly worried.
"Stop worrying! You know I've got extras!!" She jumped up off the couch and dragged me to the bunk where her suitcase was.

Amy started rummaging through her bag searching for something for both of us to wear. Her eyes lit up as she handed me a mesh long sleeved bodysuit and a red and black plaid skater skirt.
"Try these on!" She said as she pushed me toward the small bathroom on the bus.

I slipped myself into the bodysuit and pulled up the skirt, zipping it up along the side of my hip and looked in the mirror. It looked so good but I felt like it was missing something.
"Amy!!" I called as I walked out.
"Oh it looks so good! But it's missing something!" She tapped her chin.
"That's what I was thinking!" I threw my hands up.
"Put these on and wear these boots too!" She threw me a pair of dark stockings and lace up boots with a heel on them. I couldn't be bothered walking back into the bathroom so I hitched up my skirt to put on the stockings between the bunks.

Just as I did Mark walked towards us.
"I guess I'll come back then" he said laughing and scratching his head and turning around.
"Hang on!" I called out fixing the stockings a pulling down my skirt "okay you can come back!"
Mark walked back in "I just was gonna ask if you girls had worked out what you're doing for tonight but I see that's sorted out" he laughed.
"Yeah well I kinda forgot about tonight and didn't bring anything so Amy gave me her spares" I shrugged.
"Doesn't she look good Mark?!" Amy's eyes glistened at her masterpiece. "Next I'll do your hair and makeup (Y/N)" she giggled.
"I can do it!" I reassured.
"Nope I wanna do it, you have no choice" she crossed her arms.
"Okay okay fine!" I said, I didn't want to upset her when she was in the zone.
"Yay!! Let me get dressed and I'll do it" she practically bounced up and down with excitement.

Mark and I walked out to the small lounge while Amy got dressed and I plopped myself down across from Ethan while putting on my shoes.
"You should probably get Amy to cover that with makeup" I said to him scratching my neck to motion for his hickey
"Oh, yeah, right probably should" he blushed. He was so cute when he blushed.
"Cover what?" Mark interrupted. I just smiled at him while Ethan covered his neck with his hand.
"Uhh nothing?" Ethan said worried.
"Show me!" Mark persisted trying to move Ethans hand
"No it's fine!" Ethan pushed Marks hands away

Marks eyes widened when he saw the small bruise on Ethans neck.
"Please tell me that wasn't in here!?" Mark said almost annoyed
"No it didn't! Nothing in here as you said!" I stood up and put my hands on Marks shoulders to reassure him.
"I really hope not.." he sighed.
I looked over to Ethan who looked relieved that Mark wasn't going to get upset at us.

"(Y/N)!!" Amy called out "get back here so I can finish getting you ready!!"
"Coming!" I called back.

- time skip -
Amy has finally finished getting both of us ready and we actually looked so good, she looked stunning in her gold sequinned mini dress!
"Amz! Come here I want a photo with you before we go out!" I pulled on her hand to bring her close to me and pulled out my phone for a quick photo. I opened the photo for us to look at it and noticed Sean's dumb head in the background photobombing us.

"Sean, if you wanted a photo with us good looking ladies, you could have just asked" I laughed winking at him.
"Well I guess you're right, let's get one together!" He said cheerfully. We took another photo before gathering our stuff to leave.

Ethan was picking up his phone and wallet off the table before turning to see us girls and Sean walking toward the bus door giggling ready to have some fun. He squeezed my butt as I walked past him. I turned around making an offended face to which he just winked and kissed me on the cheek.
"You look good babe" he whispered as he kissed me
"So do you" I winked.

Ethan was wearing a blue button down shirt with some dark grey torn jeans and his hair all fluffed up in the perfect neat mess. He held my hand as we walked off the bus to wait for the mini bus that was going to take us to the venue.