The house.

After half an hour I've arrived at the house the home owner sent me the address for. It looked kind of small but was a double story. I looked in the rear view mirror in the car at myself brushing my hair with my fingers straightening out any tangles, take a deep breathe and get out of the car.

Walking up the pathway, I straightened out my top and fixed my skirt, looking up at the house after hearing small barks coming from its direction.

The dog looks somewhat familiar but so many dogs look similar, doubting myself that I know the dog I brush off the feeling and continue to the door.

I knock on the door a couple times and wait for the door to open. On the other side of the door the person I saw completely shocked me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Standing before me was a gorgeous brunette with hazel eyes that I recognise from watching Youtube all the time. Ethan Nestor. The Ethan Nestor, he was standing before me and I felt absolutely awe struck.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He cheerfully said putting out his hand to shake yours.
"Oh uh, hello!" I say trying to snap myself out of the thoughts going through my head.
"My name is Ethan, this is Spencer" He pointed down the the dog sitting beside him, tail wagging out of control. I was right, I did recognise the dog!
I bent down to greet Spencer after shaking Ethan's hand.

Ethan gestures for me to come inside telling Spencer to go to his bed in the lounge room. His house feels so homely and bright with the lounge room surrounded with floor to ceiling windows and sheer curtains. A big TV sat against the main wall of his lounge room with a comfortable looking L shaped couch.

"Please (Y/N), follow me to the kitchen and lets have a chat!" He says walking through to the kitchen. The kitchen was small but not too small, perfect to entertain with. We sat on the barstools sat at the end of the bench.

"So!" he said catching my attention again. "tell me about yourself!" He rested his elbow on the bench and moved his body to face mine.
"Well, you already know my name, I'm 24 from (your hometown) and I'm moving out here for a fresh start! It's been a dream of mine to just get away from everything and start again."

We end up talking for a while, I watch him smile as every word I say to him seems to peak his interest in possibly having me here.

"Well, you seem pretty good to me, why don't I show you around?" He says while standing up. I follow him through each room of the house. There was a guest bathroom downstairs with a recording room opposite to it. Upstairs was two bedrooms, his and the room I was looking to occupy.

We walk into the spare room and my eyes light up. "This would be your room, that is if you're willing to take it? Ethan looked at me with a smile and a shimmer in his eyes awaiting my response.
"Really!?" I say a little bit too excited. He laughed at me while I walked in and observed the room. It had its own ensuite that had a door on the other side that joins to his bedroom.
"What do you think?" He asks calmly. I turn around excited and shake his hand.
"I'll take it oh my gosh! Thank you Ethan!"
"You're welcome (Y/N)! When were you looking to move in?" He questioned
"Oh as soon as I can!" I reply "I'll be honest Ethan, my place is already packed in the hopes I would like and be accepted for this room today" I laughed to myself scratching the back of my neck.
"Well then, what if I call a couple friends and we can help you bring everything over today?" He offered. My eyes lit up with excitement again.
"I'd love that! That would be amazing!" I exclaim while he grabs his phone out. "But before you do, I need you to know something that I really hope wont affect the outcome of me living here" I interrupted him, he looked up curiously.
"What's that?" Ethan says slightly frowning.
"I uh... I actually know exactly who you are. I watch your videos online all the time. I really hope that doesn't make a difference.." I say expecting him to change his answer.
"(Y/N), I figured someone who knew who I was would find the ad, so I really don't mind." He game me a reassuring smile while putting his hand on my shoulder.
Breathing a sigh of relief "thank goodness" I say.

Ethan grabs out his phone again. "Let me make a couple calls and we will arrange to get your stuff, take a better look around and I'll be back in a moment." He smiles walking out of my new room and down the stairs.

I look around the room again and let out a small squeal of excitement, this is my new room. This is the beginning of my new life, and what makes it easier is I will be around someone I'm already comfortable with and that I'm sure I'll become great friends with!

I walk to the the large bay window in my room and sit on it looking at the beautiful trees outside overlooking the backyard where Spencer is playing with his ball. There's a soft knock on the door and I turn around to see Ethan smiling. I get a little lost in his eyes and smile back.
"Mark will be here in an hour and we can go get your stuff together!" He said cheerily.
"M-Mark!? As in Markiplier Mark?!" I stand up excitedly.
"Yeah, Markiplier Mark" He laughs "I figured you would know him too."
"This is all so exciting for one day!" I find myself hopping towards Ethan. "Thank you Ethan" I smile excitedly at him.