The first time.

! Still smut ! Skip this chapter if this isn't your kind of thing !

Ethans POV
"Is this what you want?" I pump my member teasing (Y/N). She looked up at me with a face of need nodding.
"You'll have to work for it then." Teasing her more.
"What is it you need, Ethan?" She said biting her lip.
"Touch yourself." I demanded watching her still pumping myself slowly. She instantly laid back on the bed spreading her legs moving her fingers to her already wet slit. I watch as she slowly starts to rub herself letting out soft moans turning me on more each time.

"Okay, finger yourself, call my name as you do so." I commanded getting more aroused as she does. I decide I can't take watching her anymore and move her hand away, putting her fingers to my mouth to lick off the wetness. "Yum" I groan.

I pull her up and turn her onto her hands and knees, placing my member in line with her slit, it's so wet, I can't help but lick it before hand causing her to moan my name loudly. "E-Ethan".

Your POV
Ethans tongue licked me in ways I'd never felt before, I push my hips back toward him, eager to feel him inside me. "Fuck me Ethan." I whimper, needing him.

He lined up with my entrance and slowly pushed himself in, grabbing my hips hard. "F-fuck." He groaned. I can't help but moan feeling him pushing I and out of me. "Faster, p-please" I say between breaths. He speeds up his pace, ramming himself back and forth into me, my moans slowly becoming screams.

Ethan leaned forward to put a hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. " you keep moaning like that and I'm going to finish sooner" he whispered down into my ear with heavy breaths, turning me on more.

"Fuck Ethan, don't stop" I moan feeling my orgasm on the brink. He thrusts harder hitting right agains my g-spot. "I-oh my god, fuck me." The words fall out of my mouth making him groan with pleasure, I can feel his cock twitching inside me "(Y/N) I'm-I'm gonna-fuck" he calls out and I feel him spill his hot seed inside me. He thrusts a little more as I feel myself cum on him, wetter than ever before.

Ethan pulls out of me, laying with his back on the bed, panting as if he'd just ran a marathon. I turn my face to see his, he has beads of sweat dripping down his forehead and off the tips of his brown messy hair.

"I think I'm going to need another shower." I laugh, all he could do was smile, he was exhausted. I got up off his bed and went for a second shower. I couldn't help but keep thinking of the moments that just happened. I touched my lips, still feeling where his just were.

The thoughts of Ethans body and his size made my heart race again. I'd just moved in with him and here we are, we've just had sex, we're flirting and we live together. This could be an intense house sharing experience.

I finish up showering, walking back to my room to get ready for my day. I hear the shower turn on while getting dressed knowing Ethan was doing the same.

I walk downstairs and make myself breakfast, hearing Ethan coming down and walk to his recording room closing the door behind him. I make both of us some coffee unsure if he even wanted any. I walk over to his room and knock softly on the door hoping he hasn't begun recording yet.

"Come in!" Ethan yells from the other side of the door, I walk in closing the door behind me.
"I've got you some coffee!" I put his mug down on the desk next to his hand.
He looked up at me and smiled as I sat down on the small couch next to his desk. "What are you doing today?" I ask curiously.
"Just editing today, you can stay here if you want? The company would be nice" he says winking and smiling at me.
"Sounds good to me!" I get comfy on the small couch and begin scrolling through my socials as he puts his headphones back on and continues editing. I find myself dozing off after a few hours while he edits the day away.

I woke up a bit after, alone in the room but covered with a blanket. I bring the blanket closer to my face, snuggling my way into the couch. The door opens again with Ethan standing in the door way.
"I finished editing a while ago, I figured you'd need the sleep after this mornings activities" he laughed, sending a shot of blush straight to my cheeks.
"Yeah, it was a lot." I rubbed the back of my neck slightly embarrassed.
"It was fun though, we should do it again sometime." He suggested before walking back out again. "I'm going to Marks to record for a bit, you can come if you want!"
"No thanks, I should finish unpacking!" I yell back.
"Okay, I'll be back later tonight!"

I moved from the couch back to my room, assessing everything that needs doing. Once Ethan left I began unpacking, with the hopes I'd finish by the end of the day.