Butchercup (a winters tale)

It was a cold winters night. The moon was shining brighter than the stars, and a newly layer of snow sprinkled the streets. The starts dotted the night sky like diamonds in a cave.

A tall ravenette male walked along the deserted streets. He sighed and looked up at the dark sparkly sky. "Where are you?" The ravenette walked over to the park.

He sat down by a tree and closed his eyes. He didn't care if he froze. He didn't care if he died of frostbite. Heck, he didn't care about anything.

"Butch?"

The male opened his forest green eyes. He saw his brothers girlfriend, Bubbles. She was in white leggings, baby blue vest with a white long sleeve turtle neck. She had on a blue Bennie, boots, and gloves.

"Hey Bubbles." Butch closed his eyes again.

"Is everything ok?" The blonde smiled kindly and sat down next to her future brother-in-law.

"I miss her Bubbles..." Butch but his bottom lip. He felt his eyes fill with tears. "...where did she go?"

Bubbles sighed. It'd been almost two years since her sister went to Vietnam for something. Bubbles remembered what had happened at the airport with the three sisters.

"Guys. I need to ask you a favor." A ravenette girl looked at her sisters with pleading eyes. "You can't tell Butch or the guys where I went or why I'm there."

"Buttercup? Why-" a red headed girl looked at her sister in confusion.

"I'll be back for Christmas... I should be no longer stationed there then." Buttercup smiled and hugged Blossom and Bubbles. "Please?"

"Fine..." Bubbles muttered as she hugged Buttercup. "Whatever." Blossom rolled her eyes and giggled. "Just be safe..." they both said before hugging tighter.

"Bubbles?" Butch said, knocking Bubbles out of her flash back.

"Oh... sorry about that." Bubbles smiled sadly. "It's just, we all miss her."

Butch nodded. He closed his eyes again. He didn't want to look at his brothers girlfriend right now. He didn't want to talk to anyone. All he wanted was to see his best friend again.

"Butch, tomorrow's Christmas. Would Buttercup want you to be sad?" Bubbles smiled. "Would she want you to freeze out here?"

"Who knows? It's buttercup... she could love you one minute then the next she could hate you." Butch mumbled and smiled. He loved how Buttercup could go from hating to loving someone so fast. He loved her eyes, her button nose, her smile, her freckles.... everything about her.

Bubbles giggled and took out her phone. She sighed. "Let's go back to our siblings ok? Boomers getting worried." Bubbles smiled at Butch.

"You go... I'm gonna stay here for a while longer."

"Butch, it's almost midnight." Bubbles stood up. "Just don't be out too late... don't want brick to go all 'mama bear' on you." And with that, the baby blue eyed girl walked back to her home.

Butch rolled his eyes and looked at the time. 11:59 his watch read. He sighed. "Christmas..." Butch picked up some snow. "...Bah Humbug" he threw the snow at another tree and crossed his arms.

He stayed under that tree for about an hour. He felt cold, and the snow had melted underneath him making him wet. Butch ripped off his dark green beanie. "Why'd you leave Butters? When are you coming back..." he put his head in his arms as he hugged his knees.

"Hey? Why so sad looser?"

Butch's eyes widened. He looked up, his forest green eyes met with emerald. He gasped. 'Is this is a dream?' He asked himself.