💙Somebody to You💙

I used to wanna be
Living like there's only me
But now I spend my time
Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

How did this happen to him? He's a Rowdyruff Boy! He was supposed to be badass! He was supposed to be the one on peoples minds, playing with their hearts, toying with their emotions.

So how did he end up laying on his bed, staring at his ceiling trying to think of ways to get her off of his mind? Why was he even thinking about her? She wasn't anything special... just another stupid blonde girl.

Boomer turned over and laid on his side. His brows formed a sharp 'V' as his eyes landed on his door. He groaned and threw a pillow at the wall, "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!"

I used to be so tough
Never really gave enough
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike (Yeah, you!)

Boomer stared at the girl as she made her way out of the animal shelter. Her blonde hair was in her signature pigtails and she wore her favorite shade of blue.

Boomer frowned as he recalled the memory, this is when it started.

She was on the phone and laughing her head off. Boomer smirked and checked the time. It was almost noon... almost time for his attack. His brothers and him had orchestrated a plan. Get rid of the puffs one. by. one. Starting with the weakest link.

Boomer walked up behind her but before he could proceed to do anything, she spun around and they made eye contact. Her beautiful blue eyes stuck on his. She gave a smile then waved, "Hello Boomie!"

She was always nice...

"Ugh!" Boomer covered his face with his pillow and rolled off of his bed. He needed to get this girl out of his head. Maybe a walk around town would clear his mind.

Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground I'm on, it keeps shaking
Oh, oh, oh, now!

As the boy walked along the cemented sidewalk, he began to notice little drawings made of chalk. "Don't step on it!" The warning came just as he was about to place his foot on the elaborate flowers.

His eyes flocked up only to be met with her. Of course she'd be drawing on the sidewalk. So childish.

But as he stared at her, he could feel her anticipation. And as if stepping on the drawing would physically harm her, he couldn't help but take a step back.

He shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets and frowned. Ofcourse. Why wouldn't he run into her while he was trying to forget about her.

"Thanks, Boomie." She smiled and Boomer could of sworn time came to a stop.

"I- Uhh... I-" he was stuttering. Since when did he stutter? "Yeah..."

Boomer frowned and stared at the ground. I recognized some of the flowers as lavender. "Lavender?"

"They represent love at first sight." Bubbles stood up then brushed her colorful hands on a rag to clean them. She had smudges of purple and pink and yellow on her face along with various colors of blues and greens in her hair.

She looked like a child. She reminding him of the first day they met... a memory he wish he could get rid of.

"OO! OO! I WANT THE BLONDE! I think he's cute!" She giggled.