💙Soulmate's First Words💙

Quick Authors Note: this takes place in the same AU the reds took place in. This'll take place after Blossom found her soulmate. Enjoy!

"She did it." Buttercup said and sat down on my bed. "She found a boyfriend and now no longer has any time for us."

"Yeah," I sigh and stare at a picture Blossom had sent earlier that day. She was this really pretty red head who has uniquely pink eyes. In the picture she had sent she looked genuinely happy. She was sitting at the park with her soulmates arm wrapped around her as she red a book to him. "Isn't it romantic?"

"It's disgusting!" Buttercup fell backwards and draped her arm over her eyes. "Disgusting. If I never find my soulmate it'll be too soon."

"Oh you're just saying that." I giggle and throw a stuffed animal from my desk at her. "I bet when you meet your soulmate it'll be the most romantic thing in the world."

"Oh God, I hope not." She sat up and scrunched her nose. "I don't wanna meet someone who's gonna call me cupcake."

"Isn't the sand hot.... We should go to the beach. If you don't want to have your soulmate at least help me find mine."

"Why would I do that?" She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"Because you love me and want me to succeed at life with someone who you know will take good care of me no matter what happens?" I jump onto my bed and shove my face to hers. "Pleaseeeee~?"

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll help."

"Yay!" I exclaim and fall backwards. Forgetting that I'm on the edge of my bed I end up falling off and into the hard floor. "Ow."

"Oh dear Lord." Buttercup mutters and pinches the bridge of her nose.

I only laugh at my clumsiness. I stand up and head to my closet. "I have one of your swimsuits that you left here." I toss her a black one piece and start searching for my light blue swimsuit.

"I'm not changing—"

"Oh please!!! If we don't fine my soulmate then we can make a day at the beach!" I plead and stare at the ravenette.

"UGH! fine!" She angrily grabs the swimsuit and marches to the bathroom to change. I smirk and change into mine.

My swimsuit isn't anything super fancy, it's a pale baby blue strapless monokini. I look at myself in the mirror before grabbing a sun hat and slipping on a pair of shorts. Buttercup emerges... glory behold she actually isn't in anything that covers up everything. I never really understood why she was always so gung-ho on hiding herself from the world.

She was so keen on women empowerment, and body positivity, yet she was so shy when it came to her own. Sometimes, Blossom and I could hear her giving herself pep talks in the mirror before we headed somewhere.

Buttercups unamused face only worsens as our phones ding. It's probably Blossom.

Buttercup looks down and reads it out loud, "How do you... stop a guy from wanting to kiss you even if you want to kiss him?" She sounds utterly appalled that someone would even think About kissing someone else. Romance always bothered her... never told us why though.

"You just suck it up and kiss him before he has the chance to do so to you!" I grab a bag then Buttercups arm. "We're off!"

She's walking backwards as I drag her from my room to the car. Honestly you'd think she'd be excited about something like this! She gets to spend the day with me! Like, come on! What more could anyone want?

With a heavy sigh I buckle my seatbelt then start driving to the beach. Today's the day I find my soulmate. I can feel it in my gut.

***