❤️Love story❤️

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air.

Blossom sat on her balcony, watching the party take place below her. She frowned as she saw a limo pull up and out stepped a boy along with his family.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns,
See you make your way through the crowd,
And say, "Hello."
Little did I know...

She was dragged out of her room by her father to visit with the guests. The lights were so bright in the ballroom, and every female were dressed in beautiful ball gowns.

Blossom looked down at her own dress, pink. She looked up and saw the same boy from earlier making his way through the crowd of people. He stoped in front of her and smiled, "Hello. I'm Brick." He knelt down and kissed the top of her hand, causing her to blush.

"Blossom."

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go."
And I said,

It's been a few weeks since she'd last seen him. She was sitting in her room when she heard the sound of pebbles being thrown against her window.

A smile made its way across her lips as she rushed down the stairs to meet her visitor. She stoped at the fourth to bottom step and stared at her father and Brick.

"Now you listen here, you stay away from my daughter. I will not have Blossom mingling with the likes of you." Her father frowned and Blossom could see the fear in Bricks eyes.

He turned around and walked away. Blossom could see the look of sadness wash over the redhead, so she did the only thing she could think of before the door shut.

"Wait! Please don't go!" Blossom called out, catching the attention of Brick.

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story. Baby, just say 'Yes'."

Blossom runs across the room and out the door. She placed her hands on Bricks shoulders and smiles. "Brick, can't you just take me somewhere we can be alone?" Her hands retreated to her sides as she walked back to the door. "I'll be waiting... all there's left to do is run."

"I'll be the prince and you can be my princess?" He questioned.

She turned around, her body was already inside and hidden by the door. She giggled and nodded.

"Meet me in the garden on Friday night?"

"Alright... until then." She shut the door, leaving brick smiling on the front steps.

"Until then."

So, I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.
So, close your eyes,
Escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.