mystical muscular morons ( 2)

ابدأ من البداية

Tris POV:

I sit at the abnegation table with my brother opposite me in the cafeteria. I look around the room, trying not to be too obvious since abnegation ain't supposed to be curious. I look around the room, seeing nothing out of the ordinary except for the movable stage set up for the aptitude presenter person. I look around the room one more time before bring my gaze back to the abnegation table. When I look down at the end of the table, exactly five seats away from me, paired on both sides of the table are five kids that I have never seen before. All wearing the same orange coloured top with faded letters except for one smaller boy with very tanned skin and curly brown hair. The shirt had a weird symbol on it and said something in another language that I couldn't read. I leaned over to my brother to ask them who they were quietly, "that's Perseus, Annabeth, Nico, Leo and Thalia. They've been in our class since we were little. How can you not remember them? That's very selfish of you Beatrice." My brother scolded. I felt ashamed that I had not remembered them, but I was 100% certain I had never seen these people in my life. I looked at my brother apologetically, lifting my head from its defeated position, I silently asked who they were again, indicating that I didn't know who was who and if he would could point them out. He sighed in frustration, but did as I had indicated. "That one closest to me, that's Perseus Jackson. The girl beside him who he is holding hands with is Annabeth; His girlfriend. Then the girl next to Annabeth, with the short black pixie cut is Thalia. On the other side of the table is Nico on the end, then next to him with the curly hair, that's Leo." He summed up for me. I nod in understanding, pretending to remember them, which of course I did not. 'Weird names for abnegation children' I think. I silently observe them for the next few minutes, trying to get some more information. They obviously don't belong to abnegation. Perseus, has mesmerising sea-green eyes: one minute they are calm and beautiful as the ocean, - or at least thats how I would imagine it, as I have never been there and only heard story's - and then the next they look like they could tear you to pieces with a simple glare. Not to mention he is WAY to macular for abnegation, his orange t-shirt shows off his muscular arms, which have noticeable scars littering his skin. And I'm not going to lie, he is kind of cute. However he has an aura of pure power and the ocean. I move onto Leo, diverting my eyes from the almost terrifying person before me. The boy across from Annabeth, Leo, he reminds me of a wildfire, or maybe a hurricane. His hands fiddle and twitch with little trinkets such as wires, springs and pipe cleaners. He has brown eyes that match his hair. He has deeply tanned skin and calloused hands. And much like Percy, he has scars all over his skin. I look down at his hands again and see that he made a fully functioning toy helicopter out of pipe-cleaners. I stare at it in disbelief, but he dismantles it as quickly as he made is, not sitting still in his seat. I pry my stare from Leo and his contraption and look at the boy sitting next to Leo, Nico I think his name was. Just by looking at him, you can see that he radiates death, an aura as strong as Perseus, well almost as strong. The boy death glares at someone across the room staring at them, and if looks could kill then the person at the receiving end of it would be in a pile of ashes right now, they slink away avoiding eye contact. I take one more look at the boy and see that he probably could kill you with the snap of a finger, I make a mental note to be careful around him. I look at the group again and notice that there are two more, Annabeth and Thalia. Thalia is just straight-up scary, she two, has an aura of power but unlike the others, of the sea or death, she reminds me of story Skys and thunder. She has jet black hair in a pixy cut and electric blue eyes, she has a leather jacket on with silver studs. Maybe she's dauntless and just sitting to talk to some friends, no that can't be it, the dauntless don't talk to the abnegation. I look over at Annabeth, her hand still intertwined with the boy, Perseus's hand. She has long blond hair tied up in a ponytail. She has grey, calculating eyes like the erudite, almost as if she Is scanning you to see your weaknesses and how best to take you down. She smiles at the boy next to her before talking to him and playfully slapping the back of his head like he just said something stupid, they all start laughing and the only thing I can make out is "seaweed brain" in-between mutters and laughs. Annabeth and I lock eyes. Her grey eyes prying into my soul. Her boyfriend, Perseus, waves his hand in front of her face, breaking the staring contest, I'm silently grateful because I couldn't hold it for much longer. I gaze over them all one more time and wonder to myself 'I wonder what their aptitudes will be.' then a women walks onto the stage and starts her speech about the aptitude tests.

Apollos POV:

"Aaaaaaaaaghhh guys?" I say as Zeus's teleportation light fades, I look around noticing this is not the place I'm supposed to be. I see a girl with her hair in a braid with a bow-n'-arrow over her shoulder. "Who are you?" I question, "I'm Katness. Who are you?" She questions back, "I'm Apollo, God of many things! Such as..." I start to list all the things I am the god of. "the sun, music, healing," I continue, noticing the baffled look on her face "poetry, archery, diseases, light, truth, prophecy and dance" I take a breath in. "What the heck Mister" she accuses, with a twang of disgust in her voice. I sigh, annoyed at her rudeness, "well, I'M sorry. I'M supposed to be in the Divergent universe, not the hunger games. Good buy mortal, have a nice day and try to make a difference!" I say with a kind smirk, as I poof back to Olympus.

sha-bing sha-bang time-laps with a twang - back in Olympus

"Welp'... that went well," I say sarcastically to my father as I poof into the council hall. He gives me a grave look and I know this isn't going to end well for the hero's

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sick and haven't been able to finish the chapter. but don't worry they will be coming in more frequently. 

love y'all pancycakes!

<4