You Don't Know My Name

Start from the beginning

"Come 'ere." August took a long sip of his drink before swallowing it without the least bit of hesitation and reached his hand out for me.

I closed the bottle and moved a little bit so I was standing in front of August. I couldn't help but look down at the off white tiles on the floor, I could literally feel Augusts' heavy stare all over my body.

"Look at me."

I looked up and smiled. "Yes?"

August grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap. I plopped down and tried to get adjusted without putting all my weight on him. He looked so damn skinny.

"Tell me 'bout yaself while I finish my drink." He didn't even ask me, he just said the words, and I found myself rambling about my life like I was on a therapist couch.

"Well, I'm twenty, I just turned twenty, I was born and raised her, and I go to school full time."

I felt August's long fingers start to brush circles on my thighs where my dress had kind of rode up.
"Mhm, so you a school girl huh?"

I nodded.

"Okay Ms.School Girl."

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding until August's fingers slid underneath my dress, making all the nerves the Hennessey had started to ease away start to reappear again.

I grabbed my drink and tilted my head back, forcing myself to finish off the rest of my cup.

I felt like I was really putting on a good act, despite all the nerves I felt. This really wasn't me, I didn't flirt, and I didn't bring men home, friggen celebrities for that matter!

"You're gorgeous." He whispered against my skin.

"Thank you."

I turned more so I was leaning against August's skinny toned body and looked up at him, taking him in.

I wouldn't lie, I remember just last week going through his Instagram looking at his selfies, and now he was sitting in my small apartment.

"Whatchu thinking 'bout?"

I tucked a piece of my middle parted bangs that had slipped out of my ponytail behind my ear and sighed. I was really thinking about backing out, but I couldn't.

I was too far in, and I knew if I told him I couldn't go through with this, I'd regret it, and he'd never come back.

But if I went through with this, he probably still wouldn't come back. He was leaving tomorrow for Christ's sake.

But still, oddly enough, I still wanted him.

"Where's your people?" I switched the subject, remembering all the people that had been surrounding him when Nadia and I got to the VIP section.

"They chillin. I'm focused on me and you right now."

I raised one of my perfectly arched eyebrows, well in my opinion "Really?"

He nodded. "What else I'ma be focused on? I ain't worried about them right now, I got this beautiful ass girl in fronna' me, looking like she about to fail her midterm. You nervous baby?"

Was I nervous? Hell yes.

Was I gotta let him know that? Hell no.

"Nah, are you nervous?"

August laughed to himself before grabbing my chin softly and pulling my lips to his. Our lips brushed against each other's, making me let out another breath I was holding.