Planes

Wrote this kinda quickly for you guys last night when I was feeling the Henny, so read, vote, and don't forget to comment telling me what you guys think of one of my favorite stories I've written in my opinion.

Enjoy!

- Keiana

Planes

Fallon Williams

"Wake up baybeh, you gone miss yo flight." August mumbled in my ear.

I didn't wanna get up. I didn't wanna go home, I wanted to stay with August, just be around him.

"I don't wanna go."

"Whatchu say?"

I turned my head so he could hear me more clearly.

"I don't wanna leave you August. This weekend has been amazing."

He nodded. "Yeah it has, but you acting like you ain't neva gone see me again."

"It feels like it."

August laughed. "Come on drama queen, you wanna smoke wimme?"

I kind of lifted my head for that one and nodded.

"Alright get up and brush ya teeth, we ain't no trap niggas."

He was so stupid.

I unraveled myself out of the blankets and grabbed a shirt laying around before walking to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror while doing it.

My face was glowing, and even though my hair was a complete mess, I felt beautiful still, and I couldn't stop smiling.

Was this what love felt like?

I knew it was too soon for all that, but whatever this feeling was, I didn't want it to end anytime soon, and I could just feel it growing by the second.

I washed my mouth out and pulled my hair into a bun on the top of my head with the help of some water and my fingers, and joined August on the balcony.

He was breaking down weed on the table they'd put on the balcony, so I grabbed the other chair and pulled it close to him.

"Do dis." He pointed to a pack of Calypso Cream swisher sweets.

I opened it and pulled a rillo out, taking my fingers and splitting it in the middle until tobacco was falling out.

"Where do I put it?"

"Throw it inna air, fuck it."

"Like over the balcony? You're trifling." I laughed and stood up, emptying the guts over the city of Miami.

We were pretty high up.

I handed him the empty rillo and he started filling the blunt with weed so he could roll the blunt.

I sat on his lap instead of going back to my chair. It was my last day, I didn't wanna separate myself from him until I really had to.

"Hmm, light it." He handed me the perfectly rolled blunt and a green lighter.

"Green's my favorite color." I told August.

He laughed. "You can have it."

I laughed cause I really didn't smoke without August, so I really wouldn't need it, but I lit the blunt regardless.

I started coughing, and August started hitting my back.

"Damn August you hit hard." I whined when I was done coughing.