Visitation

Sorry for the little writing hiatus I took, I'm done with my finals, editing and posting this as I land in Toronto for my little vacation.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'd been working on it piece by piece for weeks while I was going through my finals, so the next chapter should be up in the next few days.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

- Keiana

Visitation

Fallon Williams

"So I was thinking, since I'm here, and you're in Miami, you could come visit me."

"I'on like San Antonio, that shit dead. You come 'ere."

"No August, you come to me." I whined. "Come and I'll show you such a good time baby, you don't wanna see me?"

"I do." He laughed. "Come tomorrow, I'll buy yo ticket."

"While you're doing that book a flight to San Antonio honey, cause I'm not going. I said I'mmmmmm not goingggg."

"Girl you are not Jennifer Hudson, you can not sing, stop it." August groaned, covering up his ears.

"I swear to God you're such a hater. Ohhh, I'm your dream girl, ohhhh, I'll make you happy. Yeah yeah. I'm your dream girl, I'll alwaysss care."

"I swear you a lil baybeh. Just come 'ere, I miss you."

"I miss you too, that's why I want you to come here, please August?"

"Fallon man I can't, I got shit going on ova' here. I finally got an album release date, I gotta be close to my label."

I fell back on the bed as soon as I heard August start talking about music.

I knew how his hustle and grind was, so I knew he wasn't gonna be in Texas anytime soon.

"Alright." I sighed and looked down at my nails that I was waiting on to dry so I could go hang out with Nadia.

"Don't sound like dat."

"I'm not sounding like anything August, I'm just saying alright." I snapped.

August laughed and started who-who-whooing. "Watch yo tone."

I instantly felt heat running through my body. I didn't sound like anything, I didn't have any kind of tone.

"Just shut up August, oh my God. I'm gonna talk to you later." I went to move my hand to hang up the FaceTime call.

His mouth never shut sometimes I swear.

"If you hang up on me now, don't yo ass hit my line lata'."

"Alright? I don't care? Like bye." I screwed up my face and hung up the call, letting out a huff after.

"I just ask for one thing, he says no, I say okay and now I have to watch my tone. Fuck him." I muttered to myself, standing up and grabbing my fast dry nail spray and spraying my fingers instead.

Fuck waiting. It was pissing me off.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and threw it and my car keys in my Birkin bag before walking to my closet and grabbing the red pair of my Pharrell Supercolor Adidas.