Problems & Selfless: Selfless

Who's getting better at updating? I am 😊😊😊

Sooo, I know some of you guys, mostly everyone is like outraged with Fallon, saying they won't continue the story if she aborts the baby, she's tripping, but I just want y'all to keep an open mind, and now there's a method to my madness.

Not every story ends with rainbows and marriages, there is tragedy in the world, and even though this does happen in the world, just remember it's just a work of fiction made up in my brain, don't let it affect y'all too much lol, it's really just a book.

But I appreciate the love and dedication y'all have for the story, I've gotten so many notifications full of threats for Fallon, and I'm just like guys she's not really real lmao, but I love it nonetheless, and I hope y'all care about my other stories just as much when this one is over.

One more thing, I got approached by Wattpad to get profit off of ads being placed in my stories, and being a broke fan fiction author who's been doing this since the eighth grade, I took the opportunity lol. So if y'all have been seeing ads in my stories, that is why, and I apologize if they make it harder to read, a girl's just trying to get some coins from something I love doing for y'all.

Anyways, read, vote, comment and enjoyyyy - Keiana

Problems and Selfless: Selfless

Fallon Williams

She laid in the hospital cot uncomfortably, feeling pain throbbing in her stomach. She gripped the rails on the sides of the beds as she let out a deep breath.

"We can't wait anymore honey, there's too many risks, and this baby is ready to come."

Her head shook. "No, just five more minutes. He's coming, I know he's coming."

"Alright."

She left the room, leaving her alone with all her thoughts, fears, and her baby.

The baby she had almost lost her life for, was about to be brought into the world to give her a new purpose to life.

She just couldn't believe that he hadn't showed up yet. He said he wasn't coming, but she didn't imagine he was telling the truth. She didn't do this by herself, she didn't cum in herself, yet, she was all by herself in a room so quiet she could hear the air conditioner buzzing.

She called again, but this time it went straight to voicemail. Had he blocked her?

Five minutes must have passed because the nurse walked back into the room, with the doctor tailing behind her. "We have to begin, I'm sorry."

She sighed. "I know. Okay, let's go."

She guess was gonna have to love this baby for the both of them.

I woke up to a loud knocking on my front door, forcing me to put on some pants to answer.

"Damn Nadia, you don't have a key?"

"I didn't wanna intrude on your business." She put quotation marks around the word business.

I rolled my eyes and left the door open for her, turning back around and walking back to my room.

"Why're you still in bed? It's two o'clock." She questioned as she stepped into my room.

"I know what time it is, I don't know, I just feel tired." I shrugged.

Nadia walked past my bed and over to my windows, pulling open the dark blinds and letting in a disrespectful amount of light.

"It's so depressing in here, what the hell. Are you burning incense and candles bitch? Are you 'bout to do some voodoo in here? It's so dark."