Miami Nights

Hey guys, I worked super hard on this chapter, and the chapters coming up after this, so please comment and tell me what you guys think! I start college tomorrow, and I'm super excited, so hopefully my writing schedule doesn't get affected too much. We'll see though.

Anyways, I love y'all, and I would love some feedback on Fallon and August, who're sitting pretty in the multimedia. Much love, Keiana!

Miami Nights

Fallon Williams

"I don't see my bag for shit." Nadia groaned angrily while we waited at the bag pick up carousel.

Even if we couldn't find our bags, I would still be on a high all day.

I'd passed all my exams, even math, with a 81, and we'd landed in Miami twenty minutes ago.

You there yet? - August 💘, 12:47 PM

Yeah we're waiting for Nadia's bag, wya? - Fallon, 12:47 PM

Rehearsal, I got a car for ya - August 💘, 12:48 PM

August had a show tonight, and then after that he was mine for the whole week.

I had never been out of Texas before, so I really didn't know anything about Miami.

Nadia had been a few times, but only for a few hours at a time.

So when am I gonna see you? - Fallon, 12:50 PM

"Found it!" Nadia sighed and ran to the carousel to grab her bag off of it.

When I'm done with rehearsal, patience baby 😂 - August 💘, 12:52 PM

Whatever, I don't wanna see you anymore anyways - Fallon, 12:52 PM

I locked my phone and tucked it in my pocket before joining Nadia at her side. She'd gotten her bag, and now we just had to find the driver.

"I see him. Your boyfriend's good." Nadia pointed to a white man with an iPad with Nadia and Fallon Williams on the screen.

We walked up to the driver and introduced ourselves, and he immediately took our bags, leading us outside into the hot Miami heat.

He led us to a black Lincoln truck and opened the doors for us before going to the trunk and loading our bags up.

"Biiitch I am excited. This is so nice." I smiled gesturing to all of the car once we'd gotten in and closed the door.

"Hell yeah. Someone's trying to impress you."

I rolled my eyes. "I just wanna see him already. Like we're in the same city, I wanna see you right now."

Nadia looked at me with a disgusted look on her face. "Bitch what? Did that just come out your mouth? I've never heard you talk like this in my life. You sound like you're catching feelings already."

I laughed cause she was so damn dramatic sometimes.

"I am, I like him, I can't lie."

"Wowww. Fallon Williams actually likes a guy. I was seriously starting to think you liked bitches, but now I feel better. Even though I'd love you regardless."

"Shut up Nadia." I laughed.

My phone started to ring, making the conversation stop.

"Girl you better answer daddy."