Time Zones

Hey my boo boos, worked extra hard on this chapter, it's long as hell, hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and if you did, make sure to comment and let me know what you guys thought!

Much loves and kisses,

- Keiana!

Time Zones

Fallon Williams

August and I laid in his bed wrapped up in each other.

We'd just got back from the studio, and August had recorded his part of Currensy's fire ass single Bottom Of Tha Bottle.

"Damn I gotta piss." He groaned, trying to pull away from our warm spoon.

Hell nah, he was all my body heat right now.

"Hold it."

"Nigga what?" August screwed up his face and propped himself up on his arms.

"Fallon let my dick go."

"Nah it's my dick."

"Bro." August laughed.

I laughed, holding onto our dick through his Tommy Hilfiger boxers. "No August, you ain't leaving."

"Girl, you wanna take my dick and put it in a can huh?"

"Okay Young Thug." I laughed and finally let him go. He crawled out the bed and walked to the restroom.

"Don't ever compare me to that nigga."

"I obviously wasn't." I rolled my eyes. "Bring your ass back in here."

I could hear August washing his hands, and the light getting turned off.

"Or what?"

"Come and find out." I patted the space where he just left.

August crawled back under the blanket and pulled me over to where he was laying.

"Pretty ass." He kissed my forehead, and then my nose.

"You're gonna miss waking up to this face huh?"

He nodded. "I wish you lived here."

"I wished you lived in Texas." I sighed.

"Nah man, I've done the south, I ain't wit it right now."

"Okay, I can respect that. But just remember, your pretty,' I leaned over and kissed August's neck.

"Loving,-' I moved my lips to his collarbone, sucking on his smooth caramel skin, trying to leave a mark.

"Caring, horny, girlfriend is in Texas, waiting on you."

I pulled away and smiled down at August, whose eyes were dead locked on me, watching my every movement.

"Well my sexy, caring, loving, horny, girlfriend, is in Miami wi'me right now, so lemme take care of her while I can."