Bartender

No long intro tonight, just make sure to comment if you laughed at least once this chapter, cause I worked my ass off on this chapter. love you guys!

- Keiana

Bartender

Fallon Williams

"Okay babe, how do I look?" I stood in front of the webcam, pulling down the bottom of my crop top with the club's logo written on the chest.

"Like you need to go change."

"August this is the uniform." I laughed.

His face scrunched up. "So? I don't give a fuck, you about to have niggas all up in ya face."

"And I'm gonna be thinking of you the whole time still. I don't want them, you know what I want."

"Yeah, dis dick."

"And that big ass mouth." I laughed.

"You love slugging a nigga huh? Like ya forehead ain't as big as a flat screen, I could watch a whole show on ya shit."

"Okay, and you're so skinny I can use your body as a toothpick, but I don't bring that up."

August started laughing hard. "Yo ass just did."

I walked away from the computer and grabbed my MAC Heroine lipstick and applied it to my lips before walking back to the camera.

"Okay, I'm about to go, I'm gonna text you."

"Aight. Be safe, keep ya wits about you, don't talk to no niggas, I know you lowkey gay so don't talk to no bitches, and I miss you." August said, staring at me through the computer.

"Aww baby, I miss you too. I'll be good, I promise."

"Aight, text me."

"Alright, bye babe." I hung up the call and turned off my MacBook before putting it on the desk in my room.

I packed my purse and grabbed my keys before heading out to the club.

It was my first night, and I was excited, but nervous.

I didn't know what kind of crowd the club brought in, and I hope they liked me so they could give me all their moneyyyy.

Some of my nerves had faded after talking to August, and now I was ready to work. Nadia was hosting tonight as well, so I definitely felt better, knowing my girl was in the building with me.

I turned on The Game's The Documentary 2 and played Circles before hopping onto the freeway to head downtown.

I pulled into an employee parking spot and turned off my car before texting August to let him know I had made it.

I'm here - Fallon

I texted Nadia to let her know I'd pulled up as well, so she could tell me where to go, who to talk to, all that good stuff.

I'm outside, wya? - Fallon

I was gonna get trained tonight, and if I got it, I would join them behind the bar, but for right now I was going to be a bottle girl until I got the hang of it.

I put my phone inside my purse and hopped out my car before locking it and putting my key in there as well.

I pulled down the high waisted shorts out of my coochie and walked into the club through the employee entrance Nadia had mentioned.

I walked through the club and followed the signs until I was in the main part of the club, and spotted the bar.

I walked over to it and waited to get some type of assistance.