Show and Prove

Hey guys, sorry for the little delay, it just took me a while cause I really didn't like this chapter, but the chapter after next I'm doing a time jump to get things progressing and popping, so get excited for that 😊

Love and kisses, Keiana 😘

Show and Prove

Fallon Williams

"Bring yo ass in here." He yelled at me with a heavier slur in his voice than usual.

"Hold on, I'm lotioning myself." I replied from the bathroom, grabbing my body oil so my body could glow and marinate through the night.

"Come 'ere, lemme do it." August whined.

His ass had to be drunk. He only whined when he was drunk or not feeling one hundred percent.

I grabbed my moisturizers and walked back into my bedroom in nothing since I'd put my towel back on the rack in the bathroom.

"What're you whining for?" I perched one of my legs on the bed frame and started rubbing lotion into my skin.

August grabbed the arm I was blending with and pulled me onto the bed, climbing over me and pinning me to the blanket.

"Cause I wanna touch on ya and you so far and shit." He mumbled, his lips near my face so I could smell fresh alcohol on his breath that wasn't there in the shower.

"You smell like alcohol. What you been drinking?"

He screwed up his face. "Why you asking silly questions? You know it's Henny."

My eyebrows raised. "Aww I want some."

He shook his head. "Nah you coming down, I don't want you turnin' up again."

I felt a pout forming on my lips. "No fair, well can we smoke at least?"

August nodded and crawled off of me to go into his ziplock bag and pull out a gram.

He walked back over to the bed with the bud on top of a book and put it down beside me.

"I'on wan' roll." He mumbled after grabbing my leg in one hand and my lotion in the other. He squirted some lotion onto my leg and started massaging and rubbing the lotion into my skin, making my eyes roll back.

August's hands weren't rough, and his touches were in all the right place, sending groans past my lips. I didn't know I was tense until I felt my limbs loosening up underneath August's fingers.

"My feet too?" I opened an eye to see what his reaction was. He was drunk, he could say anything. Hell, I didn't expect him to be giving me a full body massage right now.

"Do dat." He pointed to the weed on the book. I laid my feet in his lap and rested on my elbows so I could break the weed down.

"I gotta be fucking drunk to be touching ya toes." August shook his head.

"Nigga you'll suck these hoes if I want you to, I run this, I wear the pants."

"Ahhhh you wild, whatchu doing though?"

"Getting my feet rubbed 'cause I'm daddy. Lemme see the rillo, I wanna roll."

He shook his head. "No. Give it hea'."

"No. I got it." I whined.

"Nah you don't. You ain't even sober. I wouldn't trust you to do this shit sober, so why I'ma let you do it tipsy? Gone have me smoking straight tobacco."

I rolled my eyes and passed him the book, not even caring if the weed dropped all over him.

"I'll be back." He stood up off the bed and walked out the room, leaving me completely naked and completely by myself.