Salsa

I like this chapter, so I hope you guys like it the same way as I do. Vote, comment, enjoy, and make sure to add this to your libraries if you haven't already, along with my other August Alsina stories, which I'm currently writing updates for, so look for those!

Much love, Keiana!

Salsa

Fallon Williams

"Fallon, wake up baybeh." August started sprinkling kisses along my neck and collarbone.

"I'm hungover." I mumbled, not wanting to open my eyes for anything.

Last night we'd all went to the club, I got like level three drunk there, and then we ended up going to King Of Diamonds and turning it up into another dimension.

All I remember is August and Travis having to pull us away from the pole and all our big booty stripper friends when it was time to go.

"Of course you are, you was on ya level last night. I ain't even know you could pole dance." August laughed.

I laughed with him. I didn't either until last night. It was really about your thigh, leg, and arm muscles and how long you could keep yourself held up for.

After last night I would never look at a stripper the same way again, they had definitely gained my respect.

Holding your body up on that slippery ass pole, doing tricks, and not falling? God bless their souls.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." I mumbled, still not daring to open my eyes. I could just feel the sun shining in the room, and I could feel the headache that I was gonna have to endure.

"Like what? You ain't crazy is you?"

"Not more than the average female no." I shook my head but stopped when my neck started to stiffen up.

Damn. Why had I gotten so drunk last night?

"And you ain't married or nothing right? Got a old ass white nigga waiting at the crib for you and shit?"

I laughed. An old ass white nigga. Eww.

"No August, no old niggas waiting for me. I'm completely single."

August leaned over and kissed my forehead gently. "Good. Now get up and brush ya nasty mouth, you smell like Henny."

He got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Isn't it your favorite though?"

"Yeah but not on ya breath at eleven inna' morning."

I rolled my eyes. He was such an asshole, but he always found a way to be funny about it. It was kind of annoying to be honest, how he always had to get the last word.

I didn't get up, I continued to lay cuddled in bed until I felt August grab my foot from underneath the blanket and dragged me to the foot of the bed.

"Get up man, it's ya last full day, you wanna stay in here all day?"

"Yesss." I whined. "You don't want to? We can order room service, sleep, have sex, sleep."

August laughed and shook his head, pulling me off the bed. "You a lightweight bruh, I swea'. No more alcohol for you."

"You're not my dad."

"When I'm in that pussy I am though, and that's very often." He winked down at me.

"And you can be in it right now, just close the blindssss." I sang.