Help

Sorry for the wait, school was on my ass, and now that it's over and I'm not returning next semester, a bitch can finally breathe and get my life together lol.

I'm ending this soon lol, I gotta move on and get these other ideas out my head. Like next chapter soon, so beware. Don't act shook.

Enjoy babies, and thanks for all the support. It means the world to me, even though I don't say it or show it enough. - Keiana

Help

August Alsina

I laid on the couch outside of Fallon's bedroom stretched out. Shit, I wasn't leaving this mufucka, I may as well get comfortable.

It felt so weird being out here though, when she was in the room, by herself. Since I'd met her we'd never been separated if we were around each other. No other rooms, no closed doors. This shit felt weird as hell.

My ringing phone took me out my thoughts, Travis was calling me.

"Yroo."

"Wassup, how you doing?"

"Out here tripping mane, this shit crazier than I thought."

"Wazzam with her?"

"I don't even know Trav!" I yelled, covering my face in my hands. Nadia was so right, it was so much worse than I thought, and I didn't know what to do, just like her.

I wish I could've been told sooner, so I could have some more time. Maybe I could've prevented all of this, who knows?

I couldn't blame myself though, that would just make things way more worse than they needed to be. I needed to keep a positive attitude and remain strong, even though there was a voice in my head telling me to slap some sense right into Fallon.

I'd been at her apartment for almost five hours now, and I hadn't seen her come out of her room once, not even for a snack. The Fallon I knew was forever eating and tryna shove sumn' in her mouth, and now she was outchea looking malnourished.

I may as well cook, shit I was hungry if she wasn't.

"And you ain't talk to her?"

"It's like talking to a damn wall, fuck brick, dis metal." I shook my head, walking into the kitchen and turning on the light.

I looked at the small table tucked in the corner of the room and smiled.

I remembered the first time I had come here, that night after the show with Usher. She'd been so nervous, I don't even know if she wanted me to come in, but she took it like a soldier forreal.

"You're not gonna look at me differently right August?" She bit her lip as we stepped off the elevator.

The Henny had been in my system, and I was just tryna drop dick and go to sleep, not look at baybeh guh any kinda way.

"Whatchu mean?"

"You're not gonna judge me, think I'm fast and not worth a date cause I gave it to you on the first  night. I know how niggas think."

I followed her down the hallway to her door, which she stopped at and pulled her keys out her purse.

"I'on know what niggas you talking about, but I'm the only nigga here, and my perception of you ain't changing. You grown, I'm grown. You know what you want, i know what I want, ain't nothing else to think about." I shrugged.

Her eyes examined me and landed on my dick before meeting my eyes again. "And what do you want?"

"You. I wouldn't be here if I didn't, and I wouldn't be standing here if you ain't want me too."