7 - Truth

Izel dropped herself in one of the seats on the plane that Henry had owned, she was surprised he still had resources for this since he was working with Charles who had the money for things like this

Izel dropped herself in one of the seats on the plane that Henry had owned, she was surprised he still had resources for this since he was working with Charles who had the money for things like this. Her eyes landed on Logan as she leaned further in her seat, she knew that Charles had asked about her and was thankful that Logan kept quiet. She did not know why Logan did but she was thankful nonetheless. She had changed in the plane's bathroom into a white shirt with thin black stripes that tucked into her bell-bottom jeans and boots. She shifted in her seat when Erik walked inside the plan, he attempted to take the newspaper in front of Logan but was stopped by the claws coming from his body.

"Imagine if they were metal."

Izel sunk in her seat while she gazed over at Logan, she knew for sure that he had metal claws in the future which is why she was curious to why Logan did not have those yet. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat as Erik sat between Logan and her, even if he was a distance away from her.

"Where did they dig you two up?"

Logan who was not entirely fazed by Erik leaned forward, "You're gonna find this hard to believe..." His eyes flickered to Izel who had frowned, "You sent us. You and Charles from the future."

Erik eyed him curiously, "What?"

"If you don't believe us-" Izel shot at him with a glare, "Then don't believe us. Just why would we break you out of prison for no reason because I am sure the majority of the passengers in this plane dislike you."

Erik stopped talking and chose to not respond to her words, simply growing more curious of the woman. He must have obviously wronged her in some way.

Izel looked out the window with a huff of her chest, she was sweating slightly now, her younger body was not used to being transformed for this long and she was growing quite tired of exerting herself like this. Her eyes moved away from the scenery when she heard movement from beside her and then Charles sat opposite to her, closest to the cockpit.

He had a bottle of whiskey in his hands as he took his seat, swinging it around in his hand with his arm extended towards Izel, "Care for a cup?"

"I'm good," Izel responds with as she shifted in her seat again, in any other circumstance she might have taken a cup but she was already growing fatigued from using her powers and was not really in any mood to drink with Charles.

She watched him shrug his shoulders not really caring that she said no, his eyes did grow darker for a second as he glanced at Erik but poured himself a glass. The ride was silent at first as Henry took off in the air, all that could be heard was Charles' drinking.

Part of Izel wanted to reach out and take the bottle from him. She did not like seeing that much alcohol go into anybody and she worked in a bar stripping for people. Another reason for her not stopping Charles was the fact that she did not want to draw attention to herself while she was running out of energy.