2 - War

Logan's eyes shot open, he was slightly disoriented as he looked at something that seemed to be very turquoise

Logan's eyes shot open, he was slightly disoriented as he looked at something that seemed to be very turquoise. He focused his eyes on it, realizing the item was a lava lamp. He lifted his head, having to tilt it as he continued to stare into the lava lamp while it changed colors. He blinks, looking down at the arm draped over his shoulder. Gently, he lifts it in the air and drops it so it was no longer on him. Shifting in the bed, he looked down at the woman he was with, he could barely recognize her. As he tried to get up the entire bed jiggled, he groaned as he realized it was a water bed. Pulling himself up from the bed, he stood completely naked looking around the old room.

He walked up to the mirror and looked at his facial features, he touched his sideburns and noticed there were no grey hairs coming from his head. He peeks through the curtains staring into the beautiful city, there was smog in the air but at least it did not look like some apocalypse, "Holy shit..."

"Hurry the hell up!" Logan flinches at the sound of Izel's voice in his head, he didn't even want to question why he could hear her but she even sounded younger somehow.

He glances down at himself before he grabs the jeans from the dresser and pulling them on, just as he buttoned it up the door came crashing open. Logan looked around in confusion, "Hey, what's going on?"

"Gwen!" One of the men yells out, causing the woman in the bed to wake up.

Logan looked at him, "Who are you?" He could not believe this is what he got to wake up to, "Hey, I don't know what's going on-"

"What's going on is you're supposed to be guarding the bosses daughter!" The man snaps in anger, pointing to Gwen, "Not screwing her!"

Logan not remembering one bit of it mumbles, "I didn't sleep with her."

"No?"

"No, I mean, yes, I've slept with her many times, but that wasn't me, that was the old me." Logan honestly did not remember what actually transpired during this time, "I just here twenty seconds ago."

"Really?" The man cocked his eyebrows up in disbelief, "Then what happened to your clothes?"

"My clothes?" Logan shrugged his shoulders, he already knew how this was going to end so he might as well be an ass, "Oh, would you believe me if I told you I was sent here from the future?"

"Oh, you fucking idiot."

Izel was connected to Logan so she saw and heard everything through his eyes, she even felt the pain as the gunshots entered his body.

"Goddamnit!" Logan yells out in pain, he flexes all of his muscles with a grunt as the bullets fell out of him, hitting the carpeted floors below. The men scream as Logan beat the ever loving shit out of them, then he took the man's car keys.

"Peaceful thoughts..." Logan muses with a long groan.

Izel wanted nothing more than to completely sigh, "Okay, let's just get to the damn strip club now."