𝟎𝟓

MIA

there he stood in front of me ignoring ethans question.he stared at me for few seconds before a tall bunky guy came from behind and lifted ethan and started dragging him. I stood up wanting to catch up and stop that big ass hulk from taking ethan away but to my naive Gwen gripped my forearm and pulled me to his chest.I let out a squealing sound from the sudden impact. everything happened so quickly from nowhere Gwen showing up at and the hulk of ass guy taking ethan away and ruining our moment.

"didn't I mention not to go on dates with him MIA " he practically yelled at my face making me close my eyes and flinch .tears started forming in my eyes but i  didn't let  them to fall because i didn't want him to know how much I feared adding to the fact that I can't stand when someone yells at me let alone u shout at me .i took my time and took a deep breath building up the courage to talk to him. when I opened my eyes and looked into his grey orbs I tear slipped it ways because he looks so fucking handsome, insane and scary. I couldn't talk, i just couldn't  I was too scared of what he will do me because from our past encounters clearly  I can't do anything of how strong he is before me . when he found out that I won't reply he started walking while he kept a tight grip on my arm pulling me with him. panic erupted in me and I started screaming for help and trying to break free from his tight grip.

when we reached a black SUV he pushed me against the car and came dangerously close to face and growled: "you will stop screaming RIGHT NOW or I will give another reason to scream, you don't want that don't you?" i know what he means so I shook my head indicating as 'no'

"Good , now get in the car "I did as said and got in the passenger seat he smashed the car door hard . he got inside the car and started the car driving like a madman .

I quickly got a hold of the seat belt and put it on. i was dead as sacred of this man right in front of me, and the way he is driving right, I was damm sure I will be in heaven after few minutes so i took a deep breath calming my nerves and tried calling out for him " gwe-een "  

He didn't reply, i tired again but now i dead as shouted due to my frustration " GWWWEEEN " i quickly regretted when he looked at me sharply 

"I mean please slow down,if you go like that you will get us both killed," I said keeping my head low

"i won't "he replied in a monotone

I really don't wanna die so I kept quiet the whole ride god knows where he is taking me. after a few minutes, we arrived at a mansion huh no doubt I knew he was rich by his cars.

he parked the car and got out and came by my side and opened the door but I sat in my seat not moving an inch.

"mia get out," Gwen said looking annoyed

"How did you know i and ethan were on out ?" I questioned him

"mia don't let me hurt you right now and get out "

"I wanna go home "

"I will drop u off in the morning, "he said but I wanna go home why is he forcing me to stay at this place

i shoke my head 'no'

"why not no-ow gween?i wanna go home " I said looking at him

he quickly grabbed me by arm and pulled me out of the car. he started dragging me towards the entrance of the mansion i tired pulling my hand back but he was way stronger than me so i couldn't and he had a deadly grip on it

"gweeen stop u are hurting me- ahh" he contuined to drag in the mansion and started walking towards the staircase . after few secs I stopped struggling because the more i struggled the more his grip on my arm increased i am pretty sure it will be bruised by morning.

he pushed me into a room and I landed on my ass again

"asshole" i muttered under my breath

"ah-huh? what did that little mouth of yours said ?"

"ASSHOLEEEE " I yelled this time.

he crunched down to my level and grabbed my face harshly causing me to whimper.

"baby good girls don't curse, if  you don't shut up right now I will have to keep something long and hard in that little mouth of yours to shut it  got it ?"  

i nodded my head knowing exactly what he meant by keeping something.  he went back somewhere and came back with a shirt and boxers 

"mia get up , Go freshen up and come to bed ".

"whose clothes are those ?"  i asked still on the floor 

"of crouse mine now quickly get up and ,  don't make  me wait "

with hesitation, I took them and changed when I came back from the bathroom Gwen was searching around the room for something in just his boxers I eyed him up and down dammm those abs and muscles .fuck this not the right time bitch.I cleared my throat.

Gwen acknowledge me and took in my presence basically eye-fucking .once he meets my eyes his eye darken which bought chills down my spine

I gulped terrified of the look he was giving me and the thought  

what could possibly happen with half-naked greek goodness in the same room as me?