𝟐𝟑

The days passed by, as Mia was spending her maximum time with Gwenn, he would take her to school by himself, stay with her almost all day long he had changed her subjects and period so that there were having all the classes together. They would have their lunch together and at the end of the day, they traveled back to Gwen's mansion, Gwen himself would take her with him making sure all the guys in school knew whom Mia belonged to.

Today was the day where some serious incidents have occurred. As the couple were walking down the corridor, Gwen's arm draped around the slender petite women's shoulder, they walked in a unison, Mia was trying her best to keep with his long legs, that were seemed to take two steps more than her short legs could it were like she was taking a sprint, but nonetheless, she didn't like the idea of angering the beast, so she kept quiet and she did what he did say, she dint even had to remind that she should not utter a word to anyone for what happens behind the closed door because Mia was smart enough to shut her mouth, she almost chuckled at thought of whom would she even say, she had no one, her lover was in the heavens above, her only best friend Olivia is dead as good to her, she was a  cruel butcher who had killed an innocent man, in the act envy her blood started boiling again , in her trails of thoughts she didn't realse that Gwen was talking she only realized that his lips were moving when he had given her hard squeeze ,almost giving her a bruise she looked up at him , giving a look of question .

"huh?

"That guy over there dearest Mia, do you in case know him ?" asked Gwen not looking at her but rather the nerd guy's side profile, who was busy searching something in his locker.

Mia turned her head to look in the direction Gwen was looking, then she realized she indeed knew that guy, she didn't know whether she has to answer the question are not because she didn't want his fate to like that of  Ethan's, neither did she want a dead man name on her head, but then suddenly she tried jerking sideways when she felt Gwen's breath against her earlobe but utterly failed, due to his arm holding her against his strong build chest.

"do. you. know. him?" he spoke with angry radiating off him, he was angry that she was not only answer him but was lying to him, she was his and something that belongs to him wouldn't act this way. 

By seeing the look on Gwen's face and the way he spoke with venom shook Mia to her core so she spoke as fast as possible "Yes, heisfrommyAPbiologyclass"

["yes, he is from my AP biology class ]

"hmm, I see " he spoke, after few seconds of his laughter, he laughed at that way she spoke so fast also that she feared him so much, he took pleasure with, maybe the fear in her eyes di bought a lot of pleasure to him 

As he looked back at the guy who was still busy shuffling stuff in his locker he looked at the left side of him finding Mia's locker right beside the nerd guy's, he knew by the looks and slide glances he would give Mia during her classes, he laughed at the poor guy's expectations and serenity to think he would have a chance with his girl.

Mia thought of ways she could save the guy from her Ap biology class, she thought maybe saying that he was only in one class would solve the problem but that was a lie because that guy made moves on her but she did politely decline and would say she had a boyfriend that never stopped that guy from trying more, so Mia thought maybe talking about just one class would do it right 

"Gwe-" words were about to leave her rosy lips but were brutally stopped when her back was slammed against something hard, and Gwen's rough hand snaked around her throat and his soft lips smashed against her, she knew better than pushing him off so reciprocated the act, kissing him with same roughness he was kissing her.