𝟎𝟐

Gwen 

There is always a thin line between love and obsession. when one is in love, it can be mistaken for obsession. I think that is what Mia Adair has me in, in the core depths of obsession with her, is it her wavy raven hair, her deep brown eyes that got me in? or how she always cares for everyone around her? I need her soft eyes on me, her small arms around me, but there aren't.

They are on fucking Ethan Peterson.

Looking at the couple before him,  made his blood boil, just the sight of the two together standing near, raged him. Looking at them stand so close to each other that they can smell each other, the contact of their skin, their breaths that mingle with one another, he groaned trying to control his anger. He had just had to wait for a few months, and Mia would be all his. the  boyfriend of hers would be six feet under the ground, he vowed to kill that bastard but he had to wait, the wait was killing him if it weren't for his so-called father, he would have put a bullet through every man that looked in the direction of Mia 

He just had to turn 18, in a few months he would have the privilege to take over his father do whatever the fuck he wants, and one of his top priorities  was getting Mia in his arms

When the girl first walked into the classroom, he was in awe at the sight of her, her body ohh he remembers drooling at the sight whenever she walked past him. he thought maybe he just lusted over her, maybe a fuck or two would solve the problem, But as the days passed by and he would study her moves he came to release there was more of Mia, the way she would care for her loved once. he wanted that, the lack of love and affection in his house made him crave what he saw in Mia, he wanted Mia Adria to care for him, give all her attention to him.

That all came to drown when he realized he was too late by the time he would even approach the girl, he realized there was someone more in her life he was ready to kill whoever it was. if it weren't for his father to stop him, he vividly remembers how he had taken the silencer from the weapon room, he was about exit when his father had clearly noted that he was not responsible for Gwen action. If he was ever to be caught, his father would never clean his sons' dirty roads, and perhaps he would only get the privilege once he would take over the crown.

From that day on, his desire for Mia grew he would shamelessly admit that he is obsessed with her, but what he desired more is to torture the guy Ethan, kill him slowly and painfully watch the life leave his eyes but never let him die, make him beg to be killed just the thought of it Gwen sighed, he can't wait for that day.

" Gwen " a high-pitched voice had called him from his side he glanced to see who it was 

"  Juli, what is it ?" he asked clearly not in the mood to have chat with the girl before him

Juli moved a step head  to move closer to the handsome hunk before  her, she run her acrylic nails over his arms, and seducley whispered in his ear 

" I have been having wet dreams about you, my mind can't seem to forget the image of how you fucked me against the wall "

 He looked at Juli , and then  at her trailing hand that was inching his private, he instantly grabbed her hand not letting her trail further down " what do you suggest Juli ?"

_

Juli was bent over the table naked a, with no piece of cloth on her body while Gwen was fully clothed staring at the girls behind, she was currently playing with her pussy .

 He walked near her, slowly unzipping his pants and bringing his member out, he pumped himself to bring his cock to life but it didn't seem to work out. He needed to get off all the masturbation and, all the cold showers he is been having lately. He knew, what exactly would turn him on, he imagined Mia being bend over in the place of Juli, he knew he was a fucking freak for thinking in that way but he was sure of one thing. One day, one fine day Mia would truly be in place of Juli, where Mia rightfully belongs to that is to be, bent over his desk or perhaps the kitchen table as he would fuck her from behind, he would grab her hair to fuck her harder, he will make sure to make her scream, scream so that their neighbors would be worried about what was happening in their house.

At the thought itself, his cock sprang to life.