𝟏𝟗

When the morning sun rose and the birds began chirping, it was the time mia stir in her sleep due to the bright rays hitting her face, she slowly rises from her satan sheets and started rubbing her fisted hand on her eyes in order to rub off the sleep, her lips parted letting a yawn escape past her rosy lips.

when her eyes finally adjusted to the lights that scattered around her room, she looked at her left to find the intruder that had slept with her all night along with arms wrapped around her . At this point, she wasn't even surprised, because she was used to how he would disappear without anybody noticing.

Her feet touched the ground that was covered in fur as she was making her way to her restroom, she was stopped by the mirror, which showed her wild form, her hair was a mess, her lips as dry as the desert and the one thing caught her eyes were her neck it was covered in a numerous of love bites, the slender neck of her's were in bright color of purple and red.

she slowly lifted her shirt to see if there is any kind of damage formed on her pale skin, a loud sob emerged from the broken girl as she saw the hands prints that were on her hip and near her sex and also light red bites on her chest.

she fell back on the bed as it were just mere inches apart from the mirror, her hands immediately covering her face,  as tears streamed down her face, she was ashamed of herself,  for letting the devil do that to her, she was ashamed that she returned the gestures.

she thought to herself that how could she do such sin right after her lover died, was she even human, did she had something called sanity?

she sobbed and sobbed until her eyes were dry, then she thought that she would find justice for him, for them she wouldn't let her bitch of friend get away from it neither will she leave the sinner who had touched her and was involved in killing Ethan.

she got from the soft material with enthusiasm to get justice for Ethan and put the evil people behind bars, oh she didn't forget the bulky men that came into her room uninvited.

When she made her way down the stairs she expected her parents to be there so could talk to them about the events that took last night.

she was in panic mode when she didn't find them in the hall, she quickly made her way to their bedroom when the door of their room was opened by her, a sigh was released. Then her mind clicked how her parents were on night shift so to not disturb their slumber, she quietly closed the door behind her.  

she kept in her mind to pick up her brother before noon but right now she has a destination she has to go to as fast as she can.

She felt the light breeze of autumn wind, sway her wavy black her to the west as she stood in front of the one place that would give her the justice that she needed.

she read the name under her breath as she steeped in the rooms of white walls.

"Clayton County police department "