ACCEPTANCE

Chapter 48

My life felt like it was going to shit.

I felt like I've been through hell and back and I'm still standing on my own two feet.

I don't know how though.

There's been times that I've felt like just letting go because I know it'll never get better, you know, depression, sadness, and always feeling like I'm losing one thing or another, yeah...I think I've accepted the fact that this is my life.

What am I to do?

Who am I to blame?

My choices may suck ass but at least I'm making some. At least I'm not just letting everybody else choose my path.

I may be sick of relationships and maybe I want to just live my life with ten cats in a tiny apartment with pizza boxes filling every corner.

Maybe I want to be married with kids.

I'm just not ready to decide.

What if I'm never ready to decide?

Alex is out of my life as we speak and Justin, well he's just in the background waiting for me to come home.

And I most likely will end up there because he is my home.

That's where I belong.

I don't believe that we would have made it as long as we did if it wasn't meant to be.

Don't get me wrong, he is my half- brother... Yeah don't forget that but when I fell in love with him, of course I didn't know and he was the one I knew I'd be with forever.

Okay yeah, maybe it's very weird that I was going to marry my half-brother but I'm in love with him.

To me, he isn't my 'brother'. To me he's my soulmate, lover, best friend, and most of all my little muffin.

I really need to stop.

I packed up my things and hauled my suitcase off of my hotel bed.

I had once and for all, packed everything that I brought to this room and put it in my suitcase to go back to Las Vegas with.

I was going back.

Alex and I were done and I wasn't going to even try with him anymore. Justin had threatened him and had gotten a hold of him and basically played with his balls in his hand.

My heart longed for Justin and even though he did me wrong a while ago, we deserved to be together.

I need him and he needs me.

~

The plane rumbled as it hit strong winds and I opened my eyes, rubbing them. I took out my earbuds just in time to hear an announcement.

"Ladies and gentleman, Please fasten your seat belts as we are now landing in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hope you enjoyed your flight today and have a safe trip to your destination." The flight attendant's voice disappeared and I sighed.

I read the time on my phone.

10:55 pm.

I started putting my headphones and my book away into my carry on. I took the last sip of my water bottle and threw it away as the flight attendant came around.

Once the plane had landed and we could get off, I grabbed my luggage from the top compartment and rolled it off of the vacant plane. I was on it with only about fifteen people.

It felt very empty.

I stumbled off the plane and I traveled through the airport when I finally got to grab a taxi.

When we pulled up to the house that I loved so much, I handed the man my money and grabbed my bags.

I slammed the door and the taxi drove off.

I rolled my suitcase to the front door and unlocked the door with the key that I had.

I walked into the dark house. I left my suitcase by the door and took off my sweater.

I breathed in the clean air and bit my lip.

I began walking up the stairs and when I reached Justin's room, I heard light snores.

I smiled and pushed open the cracked door.

I took off my shoes and slowly got into the bed beside him. I basically spooned him and kissed his head.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear and I fell asleep right beside him.

This was just what I needed.

~

SHES WHIPPED AF

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BABIES

:)