NEW LIVES

Chapter 29

The house that stood in front of me was astounding.

I couldn't breath.

"Justin." I breathed out.

"I know.." He chuckled.

"How is this even real?" I said breathlessly.

We walked up the driveway and rolled our suitcases inside.

"I found it through my mother. She has a guy that does real estate and he got us a great price on this house." He explained, as we walked through the rooms of the house.

"I can't believe this." I said, as we walked up the dark hardwood stairs. The shiny wooden railing trailed beneath my hand as we continued up the stairs.

"So, you like it?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Good, we have to live here for at least three years so don't get bored too quick. You can decorate however you want and do whatever you want with it. I'll support whatever you do." He explained.

Once we walked through the bedrooms and I checked out the bathrooms, we walked back downstairs and out onto the back patio.

There was a pool. It was crystal clear filled with chlorine water. I could just go for a swim now. But I knew I would have to wait until we got settled...it was just so appealing.

"This is great." I smiled.

Justin nodded." I can't wait to go skinny dipping with you in our own pool."

I hit his chest and laughed." Shut up."

"You think I'm joking but I'm not." He said seriously.

~

The next morning.

I awoke with my head pressed against Justin's bare chest.

I yawned, sat up and stretched out my arms.

I threw my legs over the side and rubbed my eyes.

I felt my stomach growl but I also felt a sickness wash over me. I felt bile rise in the back of my throat.

I quickly shot up and ran to the bathroom. I released all of the contents in the pristine toilet bowl.

I just hope to god I'm not getting sick.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flushed the toilet. I stood up and threw my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

I could still taste the acid in my sore throat. I coughed and walked out of the bathroom, turning off the bathroom light behind me.

Justin was still fast asleep and I rushed out of the room. I shut the bedroom door quietly and skipped down the steps towards the kitchen.

I grabbed breakfast items like eggs and bacon and potatoes. I cooked it all up and before I knew it, the smell had driven Justin downstairs.

~

My fork stabbed my plate repeatedly as I picked up egg after egg.

Justin stared at me.

"What?" I said with my mouth full of food.

He chuckled."Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, swallowing down the contents hard.

"Well for starters you're stuffing your face which is unusual." He stated truthfully.

I dropped my fork and stood up."Are you trying to say something?"

I felt myself become angry. I didn't want to be, but my body was just taking over.

"No no." He defended quickly," I was just pointing out that you were eating the food."

I nodded and walked to the sink and washed off my plate. I left the white glass plate in the sink and stood there, feeling bad.

Justin walked up behind me and put his plate down too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and let his chin rest on my shoulder.

"Baby I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine." He said.

"It's not. I don't what is wrong with me." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I threw up this morning." I whispered," I never puke. I'm never sick, you know that."

"Well..." He started.

"What?" I turned to look at him.

"Maybe you're pregnant." He suggested. My eyes went wide and I felt myself begin to panic.

This can't happen.

~

AYE SHE MIGHT BE PREGO

THATS ALWAYS STRESSFUL

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IF YOU DID LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT

I SOUNDED LIKE A YOUTUBER FOR A SECOND ..

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE :)